lowness of GTI

lupo_1.0

I took a photo of this bit out of the lupo booklet thing from the stealership. dont know whether it will help you or not, doesnt giv indication of ground clearence or anything.

might wana zoom in a bit

mmmm,right well i cant work out how to insert photo here so if nebody wud like to let me know for next time.

But basically,the book says ' Exterior dimensions :

Height, mm : E/S/Sport: 1459 GTI:1457

Height,opened bonnet / Floor,mm : E/S/Sport: 1688 GTI:1674

Height,opened tailgate / Floor : E/S/Sport: 1909 GTI:1895

Make from that whatever u can.

QUOTE(Blue Loop)
you sure of that snoop?? my car is 18cm front ground clearance (did i hear "Jeep"?? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />)

Pretty sure, yup. Of course, the whole car isn't that much lower, we just have a bodykit with a low front spoiler.

snoopstahs spot on its only bout 15, I noticed before fitting my coilovers this as id gti gear on mines without lowering it and sat it next to a standard gti and sat about 15 higher than gti, but since ive fitted the custom coilovers i got made up on germany ive got a clearance off ground which is just a few inches, ive had it sit about 1 inch of the deck one occasion anyone wanting a pic of that let me know it looks nuts the rear rims right inside my arches