Audi TT seats

Weeman

QUOTE(AndyW)
What blackrat said. Won't bolt in straight away, not compatable. I do believe someone has done it though, forget who or even if it was on the forum, but I have a vague recollection of something.

been at the red stuff over there andy! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I posted about this a few months ago & got mixed responses - some folk said golf ones would fit & TT's wouldnt, then some said they were basically the same & would fit... all so confusing!

Didnt matter to me in the end cos the scrappies that had the TT wanted £1500 for the seats. And they were well messed up.

The Audi seats do require more work to make is fit while the golf ones will fit almost without a hassle. But everything is able to fit with work, like porsche seats 8)

I'm still deciding on wich seats to buy................ sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

QUOTE(Loopy Lupo)
QUOTE(AndyW)
Nah, just a hard bank holiday doing nowt  :D

LUCKY ******!

AND I finished my lessons for the day at 11 today AND both classes this morning were mostly 18 year old girls. Such a hard life.

QUOTE(AndyW)
QUOTE(Loopy Lupo)
QUOTE(AndyW)
Nah, just a hard bank holiday doing nowt  :D

LUCKY ******!

AND I finished my lessons for the day at 11 today AND both classes this morning were mostly 18 year old girls. Such a hard life.

sorry to have been out of the 'Loop' for a while mate, but what exactly are you doing over there with these saucy birds?? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />