Piers' Gti... SOLD!

Piers

haha... i bet it would look ridiculous! :clap:

good imagination tho mate.... ;)

oh... and no im not making it into a convertible....

Edited by Piers

Guest A20NWK

I do hope I am not dissapointed by all the hype.

One can be suspended for overhyping you know.

:yes:

No exaggerated hype, it will all be worth the wait. You could suspend him for life, amputate his ballsack and pour acid on his face and he'd still be happy. That's how big it is :yes:

I will feel privileged to be one of the first to see the results... won't I Piers!!! :wave:

oh god... i really hope silver isnt dissapointed now... i will lose my balls and my face! :surprised:

you certainly will mate ;)

Cheers for the offer of the "knob". Mine is perfect, just one of the lugs is missing. I still have my Momo on at the mo' though each winter I swear I'm gonna take it off when my hand sticks to it!

Better be good!!!!

Cheers for the offer of the "knob". Mine is perfect, just one of the lugs is missing. I still have my Momo on at the mo' though each winter I swear I'm gonna take it off when my hand sticks to it!

Better be good!!!!

no problem... my knob is slightly worn due to heavy usage... its had far too much hand action... your more than welcome to it if it has what you need on it...

it will be good... i promise :thumbsup:

Sorry mate... heres a pic :)

It made it into Fastcar (next month)... just a small pic.. taken last summer so the exhaust is almost touching the floor etc...

427454_229974487098442_100002576769456_459028_949802953_n.jpg

no problem... my knob is slightly worn due to heavy usage... its had far too much hand action... your more than welcome to it if it has what you need on it...

fnarr fnarr fnarr

Yeah that's the one. Dans from Chesterfield so may not know derby.

im from Mansfield ;)

i will lose my balls and my face! :surprised:

you certainly will mate ;)

improvement no?

and god i want to see it now!! Stop the suspense and just drop a hint

Edited by patroddy

im from Mansfield ;)

improvement no?

and god i want to see it now!! Stop the suspense and just drop a hint

**** me, you don't take no for an answer do you :)

You work in derby tho lol.

I won't be revealing it until it's back. I have just got home from dropping it off. Not long now.

Joe will agree that it's worth the wait patroddy ;)

You work in derby tho lol.

I won't be revealing it until it's back. I have just got home from dropping it off. Not long now.

Joe will agree that it's worth the wait patroddy ;)

alright mr spoilsport :P will it be going UD?

It will be at UD yes as long as all goes to plan. It will only be in the car park tho.

good, good, if my plan goes i believe i may be going :) change of plan in work shifts for a friend and it might all be back on

Good lad...!

Today will be exciting for me as i will ring my mate later to see how progress is going :) a lot of the stuff going on is "pre-prepped" so doesnt require lots of fiddly work. its mainly a case of putting it all in and building a few bits and bobs

Going to be cool

haha your more than welcome too mate :) but you wont get it out of me... well you might lol... quite a few people know about it and are very excited.

you will see it on sunday in person if we meet you for a drive down :)

Once i get it back i shall be filling the thread with pictures before UD.... will get people a bit more excited about it :)

I think I will pop over but will more than likely be after UD as the day light is against us.........so be better on a weekend and this Saturday it's all about the UD prep.....good clean again and topping with another layer of supernatural

yeah im doing mine on saturday over at ben's. as long as its back obviously lol which it should be hopefully :)

going to snowfoam mine, poorboys super slick suds, clay, super slick suds again, dodo juice lime prime, poorboys white diamond then seal with Autoglym HD wax.

i did the big one last saturday (clay etc) and god was it time consuming...........i want a pressure washer so much so i can snow foam, just hope someone gets the hint to buy me for my 21st next month.

Also if you want to try the dodo juice supernatural you are more than welcome to borrow mine.......

Edited by d4n91

haha i have a karcher at home with the detergent stuff... was supposed to be about £250 but somehow my dad managed to get one really cheap... i havnt got a snowfoam lance myself but ben has so will use his :)

i tried snowfoam in my detergent bottle but it doesnt foam up properly so didnt really work.

yeah that would be awesome thanks mate :) iv tried the dodo juice wax before... the white one. cant remember what its called but it wasnt bad. once my HD has ran out im going to consider either supernatural or poorboys natty's wax as thats supposed to be really good too and really cheap!

i have far too much stuff to use... got my meguiars G220 but dont really use it much anymore on my car... think iv overdone it and its taken a bit of the shine away from it but im going to start saving for a re-spray soon anyway :)

yeah :) i did mine last year and got it up really nice... its stayed ok but has picked up a few swirls over time. it needs paint more than polish tho lol.

it still comes up nice :)