Sam's Lupo

HAIRBear

Hmm what u think of the dod juice stuff ? I did a bit of detailing yday ! used Smooth paint Mequiars Clay kit, Auto glym super resin polish but now gunna use Menzerna Final polish which is amazing app ! and the wax i used was meguiars tech wax 2.0 ! I want a good detailing kit but dunno what ! Gunna buy some swissvax soon should be best wax i ever used for price !

i think the wax is awesome stuff, not so sure about the lime prime though, prefer ARP to be honest. Just get on elitecarecare and you will soon have everything you need! haha

Wax is awesome.

Lime prime is a polish, whereas AG SRP is a filler, which will look to give better results.

Lime prime is generally better, just requires more work.

mark u seem to kno alot about wax ! Do u rate tech wax 2.0 ? And what wax do i need from dodo juice for my colour car which is flash red ! :)

Ralphy said he was going to spend some serious cash on Swissvax, why Swissvax when he can get practically the same performance out of something such as Megs 16.

You can say that about 99% of 'detailing' LSP's yet people still buy into the marketing and follow like sheep to empty their pockets.

Which is why i tend to follow advice of people that have been in the business for 10-15 years.

Yes which is why i follow the advice of people that work at porsche ! He recommened to my dad and he showed a car he had just applied to and it was great ! And just coz u like your dodo juice dosent mean i will get it cause u say so !

Yes but u were the one moaning about where i spend my money on swissvax ! tbh i dont really care ! lol allow ****ing this thread

Yo Sam ! I saw your car in fast car mag tonight ! only a little pic on the ultimate dubs section thought i would tell ya !

• 3 weeks later...

nearly a month since my last post :o

loved the picture of my car and the one of my wheels in fast car :) starting to prefer it to PVW to be honest!

Front bumper is one again with broken clips and cracked as of yesterday :( well unimpressed!

get the mags scanned so we can see the photos!...

Maybe its time aswell for a standard bumper lol? could look decent if you had a standard one colour coded but then the lower grill section in gloss black? then gloss black grill too?

nooo i dont wanna standard bumper :( hahah i have coonsidered it though, this just sets it apart a little bit.

scanners a piece of crap, taken some pics on my phone so im half way to getting some up! lol