Sam's Lupo

HAIRBear

Yeah i remeber rich saying they weren't... think they may have been from a golf? not sure. Looked awsome though pal, everything really works well.

definitely needed a single din slot though in place of the old cd player!

or one double din? wink.gif

Ive given up explaining that i havnt got a clue what there from and that the original owner now lives in dubai!! they look exactly the same as lupo seats so thats my answer from now on laugh.gif

Asda mate ;) rich loved the fact that i spent £4 quid on matts and was getting all the credit instead of his propper new matts tongue.gif haha

Edited by HAIRBear

U no your gti lights ? Are they out of polo or lupo gti ? Becoz i have a set in my room but dunno if they are str8 swap ? And also i found some mattigs man ;) what et's are your the ones i found are They're 7 and 8 inch wide, Ets 20 and 01 :)

Regards Mike

I run 7 and 8's, et 10 and 0, so you should be fine with them.

Sam, looks good bud!

Ok sweet ! Hopefully will get if the matey replys takes long man ! U would think if someone was selling something they would check for interest :angry: . He lives down the road from me aswell so i will get str8 away no problems hope not sold :huh:

yeah they should sit nice, prosuming the 0 is on the 7? lol

The dials arnt necceserally a straight swap. there are two fuse plugs on the back on the gtis, but not all other models. Luckily mine had 2 plugs but yours may not. Only way to find out os to take them out! gimme a PM if you want me to tell u how to take them out if you dont know.

Sam.