Sam's Lupo

HAIRBear

Na man just like the look of everything on your car ! Just wondering ! It will be smoothed and all and steelies and leather but not the same :D For starters mine in red :D Mike

yeah they should sit nice, prosuming the 0 is on the 7? lol

The dials arnt necceserally a straight swap. there are two fuse plugs on the back on the gtis, but not all other models. Luckily mine had 2 plugs but yours may not. Only way to find out os to take them out! gimme a PM if you want me to tell u how to take them out if you dont know.

Sam.

I think its only the early 1.0s and SDI's that dont have 2 plugs

The 5 sets of clocks I have in my shed are all from 1.4/sport models and

all have 2 plugs.

ET0 on the 8 I would have thought

.. Et0 on the 7 and ET20 on the 8 would be :wacko:

car really did look cracking mate.

The color and that interior works so well and all the color coded bits

look great.

Its such a nice neutral but interesting color.

the same stuff done on a pastel shaded car .. (soft blue or yellow )

would be hideous. But in Fresco :wub:

very well thought out and over all really impressed.

New wheels next though please.. lets get it sitting a bit less carlos fandango

Edited by Jowey

Im only jokin mike do what you want laugh.gif

cheers jowey, a lot of thought and time has gone into in believe me!!

but, carlos fandango? I love the wheels, they just look so right, looks quality coming down the road wub.gif im going to get a bit more arch work done and a bit of camber to take a bit of the edge off the poke :P But tbh there no wheel out there that has caught my eye enough to sell these. Would have to be something very special.

yeah you dont see a whole lot of them out there. UD was a great example, my steels were getting a lot more interest than 1k bbs imo just because people are expecting those not steelies and thats why i love them. they have the wtf are they factor

Edited by HAIRBear

u sick man ! viewing mattigs tmoz he replied ! Check these :

http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz152/b.../Picture076.jpg

http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz152/b.../Picture083.jpg

http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz152/b.../Picture114.jpg

He says bad tyres and one a punture steels them selfs have seen better days and wants 275 ! Give me guidance guys ! Considering i want these so bad help me out ! What should i offer if he is willing to offer that is ! :|

Mike

a powdercoating should sort out those rims. offer him 200 quid cash tomorrow, he will probably come back with 250, which id say is more than fair!

just be negative about everything, the tyres, curb marks, have they been redrilled aswell?? ...

Not sure man ! I see they have to different fitments :S I will take 275 with me and offer him 200 cash ! If he refuses i will say LETS BARGAIN :D ! TBH these wont be on car for atleast another month tbh as i spend alot of time preping things ! thats why i havent posted anything up for members rides !

i got for 225 ! Guys ! There not too bad knick tbh gunna get refurbed tho becoz u gotta really ! Tyres get replaced friday :) get some pics ups in a min ! Mike

Hmm dunno what to do tho ! CBA to get powder coated takes too long i want now :) haha what size tyres u got Hairbear/BenLAST ? and what tyres atm they got YOKO's and Dunlop SP :wacko:

Spray them yourself? Not hard really, and you can always touch them up.

I run 175/50 on the 7's, and 165/55 on the 8's. Conti sports 175/55 and Nangkang 165/55

How do you get on with the 165's on the 8's as a daily? Got some 7.5's and cant my hands on any decent 175's!

Edited by bobbo

Spray them yourself? Not hard really, and you can always touch them up.

I run 175/50 on the 7's, and 165/55 on the 8's. Conti sports 175/55 and Nangkang 165/55

Does it not look silly having 165's on rear when u have 175's on front ! :S i got some photo's of my car with mattigs on ! will post later ! ****in low omg :)