Got broken in to.

JoshB&D

Well as it says above my car got broken into somhow and the dirty ****s stole my cd player and a jacket.

I dont get it... There was no damage on my lock. But a few scuffs around the window pillar thing.

I'm so wound up it's untrue. ****ing pricks.

Sorry to hear about that mate.

My Cinq sporting got broke into a few years back, i had brand new rockport boots in there, a sprayway coat about 9quid in change. And they didnt take a single thing. They just wanted the car but couldnt because of the imobiliser (spell Check)

****s ent they! Had my car broken into quite few months ago now and just the feeling that they broke into YOUR car and took YOUR stuff.

I drove to college the morning after and it felt wierd driving my car!

Hope you manage to sort something out :(

Getting your car broken into definately puts a dampener on your day. Our Mini was broken into, but the deadlocks meant the thief destroyed the drivers door handle, door skin and then he smashed the OS rear quarter window, grinding glass into the rear panel as he leant in trying to open the door from inside.

He just f*cked off and left us without a car for three weeks. We had to wait a week for the Police to fingerprint the car, have all the drivers side reprayed and a new back seat. Then wait for the glass...

Thankfully, the guy was caught. Cock.

Sucks real bad.

In salford (typical) but it's a decent area of it in swinton.

Some littles bag heads are nockin around tho.

If I catch them I'll definaty be thrown in prison if i get my hands on em.

i bet it was smack heads

see them a mile away

walking quicky with there coat tied around the waist

drinking tennant super at 11.00 am

then at 12.00 off shop lifting in matalan and b&m bargins

Edited by lupo pete

Premier Inn, 219 Bolton Road, Pendlebury.

i'm on an Avaya VOIP course up there for work from the 19th-23rd.

How's your sex drive Adam ?

because i bet a quarter of the people who use that place behind the henry bodds are wife swapper's of to cupid's

so dont forget your best aftershave and condoms. :lol:;)

p,s the car park ok.... it's cameraed up :)

How's your sex drive Adam ?

because i bet a quarter of the people who use that place behind the henry bodds are wife swapper's of to cupid's

so dont forget your best aftershave and condoms. :lol:;)

p,s the car park ok.... it's cameraed up :)

awesome, maybe i'll get some action while i'm up there then!

i went someway that way a couple of weeks ago in a mk5 golf gt tdi to pick up some pet rats from a rescue... left my car it was ok, come back to get some money out of it and 4 yobs were sittin by it, blates eyeing up what i had in there, but didnt realise it was my car when i walked upto it

when i came back to it a 2nd time they took the dust cap from the wheel they were standing by... like wtf??? i knew it was there before cos i'd pumped the tyres up before my journey.

people are just low

i'm sorry you had your car broke into, im so scared of that happenin to my car

It's a bad idea to leave anything on display in your car when you are nowhere near it really.

Doesn't really matter where you are as there are smack heads all over the country ready to smash a window for a free Phone, MP3 Player, Handful of coins, Jacket etc.

ahh sorry to hear this :(

My friend had his car broken into, he 17 and saved up for everything on his car, working hard, then some scum bag bends his door back, takes 1000 pound worth of audio, bop it, megaphone, even took a crate of beer he had in there, they unscrewed every speaker, the lot....

he was left with an empty car and the police done nothing, needed a new door and because his car is smoothed he had to get the door resprayed and smoothed again.

its a nasty thing having your car broke into

my mate had his broke into the day he brought it...they took the side light off to disconnect the imobiliser and alarm then smashed each lock to a ball of shrapnal...it was a mess!

they took his cd player/dvd player, phone, CD's, gear nob and gator, momo pedals, clothes, spare change ect

i could go on...they stripped that car to nothing :/

worse thing is when i heard about it i text him to see what had happened before i new his phone had gone and the cheaky f***ers who broke in text me back going 'we took everything lol'