UD Club Stands - lists updated 17/11/09

CasperGTI

You didn't ask, i need to speak to Rich properly tomorrow and figure out his sleeping plans, i have a cunning plan that i hope will work.

Top. well i just pm'd dan the ruff idea at the moment.

Sure everyones getting a bit rammed off with are conversation in this thread! bah :)

Amy, as i said, don't get your hopes up. Theres about 6 people in front of you wanting to be on the outdoor stand.

As mentioned, This was decided months ago...

You are however on the list of reserves...

If 5 people drop out, You will get a space!

That's fair... See you there maybe?

That's fair... See you there maybe?

Yes Amy it is fair....

The stand was voted for by the members of the club, entry's were open for a good while back at the time. and they needed to be finished by December as UD is a very well sought after show and applications have to be made alot further in advance as you would expect.

It was also decided that the club members decided the indoor stand based on a premium members voting (the members that have paid to keep the forum and club running), and the unsuccessful guys from the indoor stand vote then had the choice for the outdoor stand, and the rest who applied for an outdoor spot then had first refusal on that based on a first come first served basis.

Im sorry we cant please all, but you must understand you've asked to go on a stand about a week before the first big show of the year, which members on here (myself too) have spent months over the winter prepping there car for.

And before anyone says, im not on the club stand, ive entered seperatly. I did that as i didnt want to be biased. To be as fair as i could... but ive still organised it.

And i look forward to seeing you all again soon, it should be good fun!

John

Yes Amy it is fair....

The stand was voted for by the members of the club, entry's were open for a good while back at the time. and they needed to be finished by December as UD is a very well sought after show and applications have to be made alot further in advance as you would expect.

It was also decided that the club members decided the indoor stand based on a premium members voting (the members that have paid to keep the forum and club running), and the unsuccessful guys from the indoor stand vote then had the choice for the outdoor stand, and the rest who applied for an outdoor spot then had first refusal on that based on a first come first served basis.

Im sorry we cant please all, but you must understand you've asked to go on a stand about a week before the first big show of the year, which members on here (myself too) have spent months over the winter prepping there car for.

And before anyone says, im not on the club stand, ive entered seperatly. I did that as i didnt want to be biased. To be as fair as i could... but ive still organised it.

And i look forward to seeing you all again soon, it should be good fun!

John

Thanks for the essey... I'm not being funny about it at all. First come first serve is fair. My car only got out from spraying last week.

It is on, I still will be there to see all of your cars, much appriciated Amy

Even though im not showing my car or anything, i think John deserves a well done for the work he's put into this :) Also anybody else that has helped out.

Quick question to, I dont have a ticket for this. What would be the best time to try and get there for as i've read previously it gets very busy. ta.

I agree with Marcus. Well done John and thanks.

And Marcus, we got there about 10 last year an queued for about 20 mins or so. Obviously gates open at 9 so try and get there as close to that as possible.

Im leaving mine at 7.00 to get there for about 10-10.30

Im meeting 99hjhm on the way, and i guess al will meet us not far off that time.

I want to get the car washed, and inside. Then go and watch the f1 and then get on with cleaning it.

John

The outdoor cars don't have to be there till Sunday though right? I'm not planning to get there till about 4pm-ish, but I'm staying at a travelodge down the road so may just meet you guys in the evening - see how far it is for a taxi because I'm bringing 2 mates too :)

Casper will you put a final list up of who's on the stands, so we know who to expect to see on Sunday please

So basically a list like their is on page 1 of whos outside and whos inside.

No worries, Here you go:

Inside cars:

1 - melonman

2 - fatty

3 - robgti

4 - emz

5 - hairbear

Outside:

1 - Cafcross

2 - Richardn

3 - Sarah_diamond

4 - TomStevo

And Sarah, yeah your right, outdoor cars don't need to be there until the Sunday. But have to be there by 9.00am

Im leaving mine at 7.00 to get there for about 10-10.30

Im meeting 99hjhm on the way, and i guess al will meet us not far off that time.

I want to get the car washed, and inside. Then go and watch the f1 and then get on with cleaning it.

John

Go and watch F1 ?