Im a GTi owner! (now with pics)

Adam

hello everyone, as some of you may know ive been on the hunt for a gti for sometime and i just needed to sell my polo. anyway two weeks ago, i seen a Raven Blue GTi in my local VW showroom, 2 days later i put a deposit down, 4 days after that some1 bought my polo and then 2 days later i picked the little pocket rocket up! so ive had her for 6 days now and she is so much fun! i havent managed to hit the b roads in her yet, but i smile every time i put my foot down through the gears. im so pleased i bought one now, i am a little bit skint, but its worth it. i havent taken any pics yet, as i have been driving her too much, but we all know what one looks like.

She is a 53 reg, with 3500 miles on the clock, all for the grand price of £9200! bit of a bargain in my eyes. so whenever there is some norhtern meets i will definatley try and pop along to them!

Bargin price, well done, you took advantage of the very odd way used gti's are priced, many people aren't as lucky and pay a lot more for less.

3500k on a 53 plate, had the owner ever focking used the thing??!!

Excellent! Congrats on a good purchase there biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

As YLC said check out this thread: http://forum.clublupo.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=5690 @ Northern meet. Whereabouts in the fair north are ya?

Thats a true Bargain!!

Congrats mate, hope you njoy it, just be careful with the dodgy road conditions now, alot lighter than the Polo, dont wanna be goin down the road like Torvill and Dean!!

as soon as i had seen the car i knew i had to have it, as the was a black 04 one at another vw garage and they wanted 12000 for it, so it kinda makes sense! it is a lot lighter than the polo and a lot faster! i actually felt the tru force the other day when i put my foot down in 2nd out of a roundabout, i nearly shat myself!

im in newcastle so i might just trey and get down for the meet. am i the only geordie here?

im in newcastle so i might just trey and get down for the meet. am i the only geordie here?

To my knowledge I think you are, but don't hold me to that. Glad your enjoying it, you now have to visit readers rides with some pics, forum rules you see biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

To my knowledge I think you are, but don't hold me to that. Glad your enjoying it, you now have to visit readers rides with some pics, forum rules you see biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Nup.. there is Payna - he's in South Sheilds biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

thats good to see im not the only geordie here! what colour lupo does payna drive? i'll get some pics as soon as i see day light! i seem to go to work in the dark and come home in the dark, what a bitch! good job ive got Xenons then?!

hey there matey, good to see a fellow geordie on here!

you enjoying your car then?? iam the only user living up this end although `r-lupo` is originally from low fell.

my gti is in the readers rides section, 'payna gti' check it out.

oh and welcome to the club, enjoy your stay :wink:

thanks to kat for pm'ing me too :wink:

andrew

nice gti you have there payna, i actually dont see many gti's up here, ive only ever seen 2, but i'll keep my eyes peeled for you.

maybe it is an ex lease car or an `ex-demo`, i think i might ask the next time i pop in.

thanks mate, you'll have to post some piccys of yours... ive always liked the blue. yeah there aint many around here, there is one other, which is the same as mine around my area but i dont see it very often.

il have to look out for you!

`30-40`, very rare then, despite all the lupos we saw in those pics. Good choice of car smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Once upon a time we did have some sales figs for the lupo, thats going way back though!

i'll keep a look out for you too payna, im never really down south shields, nearest i go to it is north shields but, hey, you never know! actually i have some pics of my motor on my fone, not the best quality, but ill put them up in 5 mins.....

heres the pics of my car:

9d93361b.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

1d3af2b2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

5c1df029.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

62be101d.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

d2913088.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

as i said above the quality isnt the best, but ill get some decent ones at the weekend