venom motorsport

Tarrier

i ordered a pair of fk coilovers from them and they said they were in stock and should be with you in 2 - 3 days this was at the start of the month then they 'were lost in the post' this is before the mail strike. so they said more were comin in few days later so i rung up they had come in and they were supposed to be here 2 days ago then yesterday and its gettting to be a joke , anyone else had a problem like this?

tarrier.

i ordered a pair of fk coilovers from them and they said they were in stock and should be with you in 2 - 3 days this was at the start of the month then they 'were lost in the post' this is before the mail strike.

The mail strike wouldn't mean poop anyway because they don't send coilovers via royal mail...

However, I'm sure I've read many other threads of this variety.

Ring your credit card company and have the transaction Frozen/Disputed until they at least arrive or provide a refund.

Edited by nfbr

This is the third thread that ive read slagging off venom for the same reasons, if they carry on like this then there buisness wont last much longer.

I should say that ive ordered several things from them with no problems what so ever. That was some time ago though.

they seem really keen to help when i ring them and i know they dont hold alot of stock but i work in retail and there is nothing worse then telling a customer that you have it in stock when u dont becuase it will just make it worse. but a phone call wouldnt go a miss i will ring them on monday to refund it i guess.

The guys there seem alright and always trying to help, however, i dont think they hold as much stock as they advertise that they do! I ordered some fk spacers off them and after a lot of time and phonecalls found out that not only did they not have them in stock but that fk in Germany hadn't even made them yet! In the end they sent me out a set of eibachs that are worth twice as much :D