audi rims

lupo_1.0

john ( the scottish one) had 17" wheels the wolfrace voodoos but u cant remember how wide they were bbut with a 40mm lowering springs the wheels didnt rub other than when he hit a bump with ppl in the back

the only thing that i would say bout running on 17's is that even though johns was lowered 40mm it was still the same height as mine unlowered and sitting on 14's ( standard) gives us amin and i'll get the link for hte pic of hhis car

Nope, 17" is way OTT for me, I like this small wheels, look so much more mean and powerful.

Big ones look all show and bling....

small but wide, that's a winner in my book smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

17's on a loop is just silly, it's over wheeled, and throws all the proportions out of kilter. :?

yer true but i have not got the money to et coiloversat this time so i was thinking of going for bigger wheels and then saving up and getting some 15's and deck the lupo

a small child wearing his mothers high heels.

i bet michael jackson has that picture :roll:

I think ir's a matter of personal taste...

I think they do not look good, they look like my sons toy cars (HotWheels eleased a series of 'dub' car models, you know, the littel ones - this black loop like just like them...) or taken from asuperhero cartoon story book tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />.

Personally I'd love to try 13" merican drag wheels with some 225 fat rubber on them smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Big wheels on a small car is like a small child wearing her mothers high heels.

LMAO! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> btw is that a photo shop or is a genuine piccie? they almost look like 18's!!

That black Lupo looks ace...must get my Kahn's chromed or polished.

i personally wouldn't go anything bigger than 16's on a lupo. And 17's on a 1.0 is just mad. Listen mate, you wrote about getting these and then getting 15's, why don't you save a little more and get coilovers and then 15's or 14's biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> or 13's :devil:

I think they look the bollox! I have been thinking about these wheels over the last couple of months for mine (bit of a laugh because im broke) I think they would fill GTi arches nicely.

Fair enuff alot of 17 inch rims wudnt look that good on a lupo but I think as theyre A8 replica's not many people are gonna have them and its in fitting with the whole VAG Scene.

I like! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

(But i will still prob opt for some deep 16's with a big drop!)

I think those rims look cool on that black gti! Are you sure they're 17"s, look more like 18's to me :? I wouldn't put 17's on my car either but it depends what overall look you go for. Look at loudlupo's car, that's on 17's and looks cool. 8)