1.4 16v on RSL CULTS!! Update - Accident damage :( and leather :D

TomStevo

up date time :D

polished rocker covers and colour coded engine cover

7acec370.jpg

504dfcd9.jpg

mk4 recaros

Picture004-1.jpg

next up is a full servise including oil spark plugs, oil filter, fuel filter, pads and disks (grooved and green stuff) its just had cambelt done around 500 miles ago, then wheels when there done, the rear bench recovered to match untill i can afford to get the lot retrimmed or have gained the skills by then to do it myself (learning to trim interiors :D) some more polishing under the bonnet then onto body work, thinking a sport rear bumper with a custom sport style center exit lol

waiting for more piks to upload lol

Edited by TomStevo

• 1 month later...

up date time :D

polished rocker covers and colour coded engine cover

7acec370.jpg

504dfcd9.jpg

mk4 recaros

Picture004-1.jpg

next up is a full servise including oil spark plugs, oil filter, fuel filter, pads and disks (grooved and green stuff) its just had cambelt done around 500 miles ago, then wheels when there done, the rear bench recovered to match untill i can afford to get the lot retrimmed or have gained the skills by then to do it myself (learning to trim interiors :D) some more polishing under the bonnet then onto body work, thinking a sport rear bumper with a custom sport style center exit lol

waiting for more piks to upload lol

Edited by TomStevo

delocked it today :D wooop al stick some piks up today,

also got an AFH inlet manifold to go on but thats getting ported and polished and matched to the head to improve air flow a little :D then am gonna polish the outside so its nice and shiney :D lol just need an AFH tb now lol

also ordered a black lower dash, black kick panels, black ash tray and that trim under the hand brake, just need the black centre console and upper and rear door cards lol

wheels will be on sometime this month aswell hopefully lol

also lowering my car and not getting the suspension realigned proved to be costly, noticed my front tyres are down to the wire on the insides of the front so am rocked sport alloys that have been prepped but not painted yet lol (bros birds wheels) just on the front lol, so 14's on front 13's on rear lol looks stupid! lol

• 2 weeks later...

wooop! got some mad wheels!

rsl cults 8x14 (f) 9x14 ® lol

picked them up last night, sorted the front camber out to fit fit fronts under arches, flared front arches tonight so there is no scrubbing any more on front

need to take the adjusters out again so i can flare the rear arches so a can get it to a height a want at back again which a should be doin this weekend hopefully

also getting a quick repolish on sat aswell, and the car is in dier need of a clean lol

al let piks do the talkin :D

13445_201607781419_628236419_4612869_8386659_n.jpg

13445_201607801419_628236419_4612870_3835723_n.jpg

13445_201607806419_628236419_4612871_1980276_n.jpg

gonna look at settin a bit more camber at front and winding the coilies lower after a bit more flaring me thinks,

back needs doin badly! arch gap = loss! lol

appologies for crappy iphone piks, propper piks to follow shortly

GHETTO ARCH FLARING FTW!

Not sure on colour tbh it's grown on me, thinkin colour coded or cream, give them a quick repolish today, look alot better but still haven't come up perfect, need to get the kurbin out of the lips aswell lol

Flared front and rear arches now, and av still got all arch liners in lol

took the adjuser out of back but left the threaded part on for now, gonna wind fronts down a bit more in morning an see how things go lol

also got bord so colour coded inbetween the back vw badge and colour coded the vw badge on the mudflaps

so tomorow am lowerin front more, gonna remove side strips, possibly polish my new inlet manifold, may repolish the rocker cover and have a go at Mani cover which av been meanin to try for ages,

Epic wheels!

would have suited burgandy beast better ofc ;)

in all seriousness mate it looks dapper. get that arch gap rained in an its a certain winner.

personally dont mind the soft blue and bronze

ye i did the plastics how ever used crap paint and didnt panel wipe the plastics or owt so its all started flaking off ffs! lol shall be sorted soon tho :D

fully repolished the lips and rocker cover today, polished the mani cover aswell lol, worked but some of the corrosions wudnt come off, gonna do it propperly at weekend, wheels look very shiney now :D lol