yellow lights

lupohillman

Where can i get some yellow headlight bulbs? I've searched through alot of sites and cant seem to find any.

there are a few about that ive seen but none are road legal which is a pain in the ass.

i have been fined before for non e marked bulbs and dont want to be again.

any help would be apreaciated.

Alfie

im pretty sure in the mot handbook (which ill check at work tomorrow) speculates that headlights should emit white light as indicators should emit yellow/amber i'll double check

before even fitting yellow bulbs if you can get any your instantly going to draw attention to your car from the fuzz anyways :S and it can't really make the road any brighter could it :S

yellow lights aren't legal in this country... you will get pulled up for them in seconds hence why no one sells them

They are fine, I've ran with them for the last 3 years and never had a single issue. Passed 4 MOTs with them in too :)

I had a set for 3000K HIDs, and also a set of Nokya h4 yellow ones I brought back from the USA which are excellent.

• 4 weeks later...

They are fine, I've ran with them for the last 3 years and never had a single issue. Passed 4 MOTs with them in too :)

I had a set for 3000K HIDs, and also a set of Nokya h4 yellow ones I brought back from the USA which are excellent.

Like wise, I've never had any issues with MOT or police. Even been pulled with them on and nothing was said about them.

This issue cropped up on another forum and someone piped up to say they'd been pulled for yellow headlights.

Personally, I ran yellow headlight bulbs for a while in my 206 (crap bulbs from eBay), with orange side markers instead of normal sidelights, and not only that but I covered the lights in dark tint film aswell. Never got pulled once but maybe I was lucky?

DSCN2496.jpg

DSCN2219.jpg

If anyone's interested I got the tint film from http://www.lamin-x.co.uk, they do red film (rear lights) and yellow too :)

• 2 weeks later...