how do you get your wheels to poke

gucciwah

right i was just wondering...to make your wheels poke out for a more, as some would say.. "euro" look

is it only wide wheels like 8-10j or can you still make your wheels poke with 6j wheels and just add spacers??

Edited by gucciwah

ahh ok thanks

just got some new wheels and want some poke lol. they are 14x6

so do you think 25mm spacers all round will be fine?

got a arosa 1.0

also will i need longer nuts?

half inch spacers will be right!!...will look even better on 7inch wheels...! watch you dont get pulled though!

right i was just wondering...to make your wheels poke out for a more, as some would say.. "euro" look

is it only wide wheels like 8-10j or can you still make your wheels poke with 6j wheels and just add spacers??

also if you poking them out make sure thatyou get stretched tyres....it can look terrible without!

Your not going to get much of a stretch on 6j wheels either.

yeah i know ...just dont really want them sitting in my arch.

is it 15mm i'm looking for??

Didn't think they were 55's?

You need longer bolts or search google for 4x100 hubcentric spacers.

ahh sorry i meant 165/50's or 155/55 ....got them mixed up lol

Personally I wouldn't even bother trying to get some 6J rims to poke out. Will just look stupid from behind cause the wheels will be really narrow and pushed out. If you want poke get some wide wheels, if you don't stick with the narrow ones but don't do something thats half arsed imo.

Personally I wouldn't even bother trying to get some 6J rims to poke out. Will just look stupid from behind cause the wheels will be really narrow and pushed out. If you want poke get some wide wheels, if you don't stick with the narrow ones but don't do something thats half arsed imo.

QFT :D