Where the f*** ???

nfbr

KEYCHECK!!!!

Me??

You weren't at edition so you wouldn't understand! This is the Edition 38 2009 section! lol.

hahaha I wonder if his dad has banned him from the site and grounded him :lol:

Probably!

He's probably still in the field waiting for the AA to turn up... poor lad.

Christ, I hope not... At least he had his tent lmao!

:lol:

Chris lost his keys Friday night - meaning his car remained in the campsite & locked all weekend. He had to break in to it yesterday morning and then get taken home by the nice man from the AA...

Went home under my own power actually :) was ****ing cold with that window open at midnight on the motorway home though

:lol:

Chris lost his keys Friday night - meaning his car remained in the campsite & locked all weekend. He had to break in to it yesterday morning and then get taken home by the nice man from the AA...

LMAO you should of gone to the lost and found bin, if your keys wernt in there you could of got yourself a nice jumper or a shoe

So how did they get the car started ?

Basically the guy has a tool that reads a door lock, he can then create one of 2 combinations, try both throw the one that doesnt work in the bin

then he plugs into the ECU with his computers, which after every attempt failed i started to get nervous (it was around 9pm)

We ended up removing the fuse box and relays to get at the immobiliser, unsoldered the chip and put it into an adaptor for the computer which read out everything we needed to know. Boom one programmed key

£424........ :o

Glad your back safe and sound ;)

Keycheck.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.