15" ET 28 tyre size?

hartge

May as well do it on here rather than making another thread, I should be okay with clearance and no scrubbing on 195/50/15 on a et36 15" 6.5J wheel right?

how low you got your car?

think mines on like 185/55/14 with et38 6.5J.

on the back it scrubbs as soon as it hits even the smallest bump, and the front scrubs when i have anyone else in the car when cornering lol.

Seriously? I was down about 100mm all round on standard sport wheels and they are exactly the same spec as your wheels and tyres I think and I had no problems what so ever...

Edited by MacGTR

i ran 15x7 ET25 and had to use 175/50/15's and i still had to roll the rear arches and then camber the front to make them fit as i was really low like jamie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

instead of starting a new thread.

My wheels are ET40

i need some spacers to clear my suspension to get it lower

What size would you guys reccomend

Depends on how much arch clearence you have.

And what width the wheels are.

And what size the tyres are.

And how low your car is.

Best way to do it is look get some weight on the suspension so it compresses, and then see how much arch gap there is. Then guess what size you can get away with. Could buy some cheapo universal ones off ebay to test.

the wheels are 7" all round

The tyres are 195/50/15

i have about an inch gap from the top of the tyre to the arch lip, but the arches are getting rolled soon.

they are ta technix coilovers, all the way down at the back with the adjusters on

• 2 months later...

The 175/50/15's I've seen look bigger than 195/45's!

Try mytyres and balckcircles for 165/50's. The bead won't break, but big stretch isn't ideal for hard driving. I've got them on my 8's and they've always been fine, but I've never driven really hard on them. After going back to standard wheels with good 195/45's on though, you realise how much grip you were missing out on.