Ford Capri

Steve TDI

Capris weren't in my wish list back when I was younger, though I did have a pal with a MK 2.*ltr Auto which was fun to cruise in.

Mk2s never made it any better IMO and whilst I can see their retro appeal, that one is abysmal.

There is only 1 thing impresive on that car, and thats the fuly detailed 6.3 ltr V8. Ide like it as my alarm clock sound!

Only wincing 350BHP with that engine spec? Needs a bigger carb!

Shame about the Capri though!

Haha yeah nice engine shame about what your wheeling it round in.

Hmmm, I quite liked that. I would change the colour to a dark grey and maybe fit some nicer front bucket seats.

Sure there is more potential in that engine so you could perhaps get more scare factor for a little money. 350bhp is probably enough though, remember old cars don't weight as much as modern ones so they don't need the silly pub talk power figures all new casr seem to chase.

Only thing that worries me is the rust near the sunroof, I see so many cars with expensive resprays that are rusting so soon, why spend all that on a repaint and not have the bodywork prepared properly.