P88BEL GTTDI

p88bel

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always wondered how easy it would be to stick a 1.9TDi in the front of a GTi.

150bhp + 250lbft would equal some tyre shredding fun. Might be a bit heavy though biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> True But think with some tweeking the tdi 3 pot could get close and would be lighter.

Come on wheres these effing pics then :roll: :shock:

my tuned arosa TDI is quick now (never put an induction kit on the tdi's it looses 20bhp as i found out been running 97bhp for 6 months untill i got it on the rollers DOH!!!!)

would love to see the performance of the 1.9 tdi lump compared to the 1.4 mine is a handfull now

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Yep and you know what a thought did (cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> doh! We keep being threatend with em punto lads turning up to the Pod for a burn but they aint turned up yet :roll:

Come on Punto peeps make it interesting and finally put those rumors to bed ...Who's the quickest...

QUOTE(gargoil)
But I thought a Punto GT was the fastest thing on four wheels!

No that would be my Nan's electric wheel chair I fitted two Optima yellow top batteries in laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Its got a 0 - 15mph quicker than your average Nova!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Xactly not at Inters then M1?