Deadmetal's 1.4s Now mk2 Mx5

Deadmetal

Redid the clear on the wing mirrors and gave them a quick polish. Pretty pleased how they came out considering I havent spent more than a couple mins polishing them.

Also did some more work on the mirror bases, will get them good enough to clear and get them shiny aswell.

428140_10151366410485035_1348686382_n.jpg

Edited by Deadmetal

• 1 month later...

Always poke my head in to see how this is getting on but never actually commented, do like this loop, sits really nicely :D

Sweet as :) cards and headliner?

Upper front and rear door cards, C pillars, headliner and sun visors (thought light grey sunvisors against the dark headliner would look wierd)

Always poke my head in to see how this is getting on but never actually commented, do like this loop, sits really nicely :D

Cheers, It's deffo getting there. Just need to get a job so I can fund it properly.

I've been wondering whether to retrim my sun visors when I do my headliner too but no idea how to go about it!

Upper front and rear door cards, C pillars, headliner and sun visors (thought light grey sunvisors against the dark headliner would look wierd)

Well let us know how you get one :0 wanted to do my headliner but unsure about how to go about doing the visors, and, as you said they'd look silly light grey on black.

Looks like you might have to do a how to once you work it out Deadmetal :lol:

• 2 weeks later...