NOS LUPO GTTDI!!! (ONE OFF `PROTO-TYPE`)

p88bel

Anyone fancy seeing how my lupos coming along? It was a TDI Sport Lupo, but I've changed wings whole front end and rear to gti and widened the rear quarters and reshaped them. I've taken away spare wheel section and fitted a centre exhaust, full custom job and it's got coilovers slammed on its butt. Inside its got 6 screens including reversing camera, ps2, laptop, kenwood touchscreen motorised head unit and lotsa amps and stuff. But best thing is I've got the bhp from standard 75bhp to over 150bhp, this partly done by a tuning box couple of other little tricks and not to forget the 50bhp wizards of nos dry kit, anyone feel free to drop a `e-mail` and I'll happily send some of its show pics and updated pics as I'm still working on custom inside.

`170704-049`.jpg

The fabled GT TDi!

Fair play mate, look very good smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> You even got the Xenons fitted ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Someone get those pics hosted wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

well done mate, so the stories weere true.

Are you going to fit washers for the head lamps to make them legal?

Were they a ****** to fit?

How did you get around the levelling issue?

Have you had it RR'd?

How much touque is your car provideing?

If no one else has offered email the photos and i'll host them you.

andidunston19@aol.com

Impressed mate.

How was the rear panels to fit?

yea its got arosa lights ive been talkin to the bloke, theres lots of work gone into that car, one thing i like is the back arches are front wings tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />, i will let simon explain