What does everyone think?

POTN_COM

Looks good just not to my taste

I thought I banned you?

Just had an email from League showing us a new wheel which they're thinking about releasing.

Take a look and see what you think!

Im not keen, may look good on a mk1 Fiesta XR2 though.

I like the new wheel. Would be nice in a 16x8 et 25 with 4x108mm though.

pointy? christ bbs is about as pointy as ur gonnae get an dfolk buy them for lupo's in there thousands

I've often thought that if BBS made a wheel with a cock cast into it, VAG owners would still buy them because BBS = OEM :lol:

I really like these as they remind me of alley cat rallye special's, and theres no chance i'll be getting a set of them to fit my GTI.

how much will these retail at if they go on sale?

They're 15's...

Presuming that you drive a Lupo GTI then the wheels that came on your car from the factory are 15's :huh:

They're 15's...

Presuming that you drive a Lupo GTI then the wheels that came on your car from the factory are 15's :huh:

I think you read wrong, Alleycat Rallye's are 13's, I like them and I also said they wouldn't fit a GTI. These wheels the guy is promoting remind me of alleycat's and I would consider buying a set when they are released.

;)

I've often thought that if BBS made a wheel with a cock cast into it, VAG owners would still buy them because BBS = OEM :lol:

Tehehe very true. I do like BBS rims and they do suit alot of dubs but I also think if aliens invade and saw our way of life they would think BBS is the standard and VW wheels are optional extras. Saying that i wouldnt let it put me off buying a set if the right ones came up. No point getting something not as good for the sake of trying to be different.

300 quid is cheap! too cheap imo as theyd become common and end up on some **** boxes drove by mupets!

Althought id be interested and run then for the 1st 6 months before every one finds out about them! maybe even do for winters,

make sure you update this !

Rich,