clublupo mini-meet?

gordonbrown

I don't know why some of the new CL lot don't make use of nordubs!? As Foxy and Jon said, we organise alot, and we are all either Lupo owners or ex Lupo owners.

Don't be frightened, just turn up.

Also most of the CL show stands last year were made up from Nordubs hence the poor turn out for show stands this year! :lol:

Basically we've been having legendary northern meets since 2005.

u sud have a meat at the links in whithely bay o the lighthouse sum time its a good car park as well as it big

:cheeky:

Need more southerners to make the trek up North for some of the drive outs as-well. The North has the best driving roads, and a large convoy round the lakes would be awesome.

well game on

i realise nordubs is essencially the northern bunch from here just didnt think youd appreciate me slapping up meet threads on nordubs lol

either way we should organise something northern (:

I know it probably comes across at times, like one big click, but that wasn't the idea behind it at all. nordubs or northern dubs, is a forum for northern vag enthusiasts, you guys should get on and post, and get out to some meets.

It's pretty frustrating being part (allbeit on the fridge) of the northern/north eastern dub scene, as there is a huge potential to have a really strong scene, but somehow it just doesnt seem to be. :wacko:

I know it probably comes across at times, like one big click, but that wasn't the idea behind it at all. nordubs or northern dubs, is a forum for northern vag enthusiasts, you guys should get on and post, and get out to some meets.

It's pretty frustrating being part (allbeit on the fridge) of the northern/north eastern dub scene, as there is a huge potential to have a really strong scene, but somehow it just doesnt seem to be. :wacko:

When did you start the fridge meets? And more importantly and why wasn't I told about it :rolleyes:

Get ur selfs to the leeds ncp car park meet tomora night.

;)

An hour and a half drive each way for a grotty car park meet on a school night......hmmmmm........maybe not!!

An hour and a half drive each way for a grotty car park meet on a school night......hmmmmm........maybe not!!

took the words straight out of my mouth! well except the school part lol

Edited by lupolouie

took the words straight out of my mouth! well except the school part lol

Think i saw you the other morning driving through ashington, i was on my way to work.

Does that pale blue 1ltr on ronal turbo's still hang around in morpeth?

Think i saw you the other morning driving through ashington, i was on my way to work.

Does that pale blue 1ltr on ronal turbo's still hang around in morpeth?

yeah a was across ashington on monday morning and yeah he still has his loop aswell

reet then does anyone fancy a drive out then?

could go for a run upto the lakes with people who want a drive out then back to somewhere central for people who fancy just a little meet lol

get a load of people there itll be a laugh man! (:

northern soul and that aha