Can you get out of the room?

iTomKelly

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant do it! <_<

been stuck on the right panel for 20 mins :angry2:

Have you got the blacklight, the batteries for the blacklight and the dice from the suitcase?

If so, shine the blacklight on the dice and record the number, pattern of the spots and the colour of the side for each of the 6 sides.

Then, go to the right hand panel and hit the big bottom button a few times and write down the sequence of colours that come up.

Next, going in order of the sequence of colours you've written down, enter the pattern of the dots on the dice onto the keypad, pressing the bottom button after each.

Hey presto, 2nd key is yours.

Do you get to find out who the Others are when your out?

Or is it like the ending to the Cube, and its ****?

I was playin before work and gave up when I had the safe code but it didnt open after doing it

MEH!

Edited by Picola

Igave up on this yestoday but started again today, got the code for the safe but can't open it.

i'm clicking on the left for left and right for right. even tried it other way but won't work :(

stressful times

I struggled with that too - Tom explained it to me:

If the code was 1L2R, you'd have to turn it anticlockwise until you got to the 1 position (as in between 0 and 10, not just turning round 1 click) and then clockwise until you got to 2.

I struggled with that too - Tom explained it to me:

If the code was 1L2R, you'd have to turn it anticlockwise until you got to the 1 position (as in between 0 and 10, not just turning round 1 click) and then clockwise until you got to 2.

WOOOO!! First try again lol :)

Thanks Nicki x