Dubweiser Update

Dubweiser

Hey guys its been a while. Some of you probably remember my car, if not heres a few pics, looks nothing like this now. :( totaly ruined.

DSCN0291.jpg

DSCN0280.jpg

DSCN0292.jpg

100_3488.jpg

Then i bought the swift, got this far and put it back to standard. :lol:

DSC00473.jpg

DSC00520.jpg

DSC00536.jpg

DSC00475.jpg

Then got this. :blush:

DSC00681.jpg

DSC00685.jpg

DSC00686.jpg

DSC00688.jpg

DSC00690.jpg

DSC00695.jpg

DSC00696.jpg

DSC00699.jpg

DSC00702.jpg

DSC00716.jpg

^_^

Picked car up last week, got a good price on the Swift and px'd for the Polo for just under 11k, car had just over 10 000 miles, one lady owner & FVWSH, very impressed with the car all around, interior, exterior, drive, build quality. The list goes on.

Finished cleaning out the garage the week before so it was perfect to chuck it in there for a detailing session before it gets filled up again with more poope.

Ive always used poorboys products and probably now swear by it, so did all that, jet wash, 2 shampoos, clay bar, shampoo, SSR1, polish x2, Glaze x2, EX-P x2 & wax x3. Paint was in ok condition but had been battered abit by the looks of sainsbury's retarded car washers and petrol garages. The detail soon brought it up to its former glory but i cant say im any detailer. :ph34r: I should of really done a step by step guide but this alone took about 11 hours. :wacko:

Two days later i was up @ Tuningwerkes to colect my milltek off of Ruben, Ive used him in the past and he is very competitive on prices with other companies. Ill be back in the near future to purchase my coilovers amoungst other parts. Took the milltek home, fitted that along with some gloss black B pillar trims.

Thats all for now.

Don't like Swifts, but your's looked awesome! Well done.

A pic of that Polo randomly 'flashed' at me the other evening and I wondered who's it was.

Be interesting to see the progress.

Welcome back to dubland.

One of the best modders returns to the fold! Thank F uck!

Cheers Matt. :blush:

Don't like Swifts, but your's looked awesome! Well done.

A pic of that Polo randomly 'flashed' at me the other evening and I wondered who's it was.

Be interesting to see the progress.

Welcome back to dubland.

Yea i wasnt over keen myself, think it was an impulse buy after the lupo went. Good to be back. ;)

Edited by Dubweiser

Cheers Matt. :blush:

Yea i wasnt over keen myself, think it was an impulse buy after the lupo went. Good to be back. ;)

I liked the initial chunkiness of them, but something just isn't there for me, I get the same with the sportier C2s (GT being the best it gets for me): nice first impression, but it just doesn't finish for me.

However that was one nice example of a Swift and would be nice to see more pic's.

R

As Requested.

DSC00539.jpg

DSC00513.jpg

DSC00544.jpg

DSC00464.jpg

The Works are also forsale now if anyones interested? 8x16 ET35 £900ono (RRP £2100)

Can Add brand new T1Rs (195.45.16's) for another £150

*New bolts

*Re polished dishes

*Powder Coated centers (Mars Red)

DSC01073.jpg

• Like 1

I like the Polo alot! Has massive potential, what is the spec of the polo? like power etc.

Ummmm . . . .

1.8t Using a K03s

Max power 147 bhp at 5800 rpm

Max torque 162 lb ft at 1950 rpm

Going for APR Stage 1 soon . . .

You haz good choice and taste. Love all of them

Whats happened to the Lupo then? Whys it ruined now?

very neglected, not washed, car park dents, scratches, swirl marks, keyed, front end damage, wheels all kerbed. Too much to list! Ill try & get some pictures.

some nice cars you've had and got, good luck selling the wheels i was talking to you early on edition

Cheers mate.

That swift looked great! I wouldnt of got rid personally, was it the need for more power? Or just wanted to come back to vdubs?

Polo looks nice in white though

I hate the standard wheels, but give it time. Yea it wasnt quick enough and i love the dub scene and still run the dub meet @ brands even when i had it :lol: I bought a turbo kit but it wasnt worth spending the money on it. 4k for 200bhp or spend £400 on a remap for 200bhp+, wasnt a hard choice to make. Sold all the bits and put it back to standard. The polo is just a

all around better car. Very happy with it.

Edited by Dubweiser

hola! i did wonder where the swift disapeared to. polo looks super clean, always loved this model in white... looking forward to spotting the mods over time ;)

hola! i did wonder where the swift disapeared to. polo looks super clean, always loved this model in white... looking forward to spotting the mods over time ;)

I see you saturday i think, flashed you goin up beacon drive.