My White Lupo Sport

Dann

I'd have applied the black pinstripe along the swage that lines up with the tops of the textured bumper sections rather than with the tops of the bumpers themselves.

Still a decent looking car that

• 4 weeks later...
I'd have applied the black pinstripe along the swage that lines up with the tops of the textured bumper sections rather than with the tops of the bumpers themselves.

Still a decent looking car that

Cheers. Can see what you mean but I'm happy with how it is.

really feelin that

always had a thing for white loops

Thanks!

Had a wheel refurbed at Southam Bodies by Ian today, has done another wicked job. They were all done a few months ago but I was careless reversing into work and caught one on a metal sheet. Either Ian or Greg are rolling my arches saturday morning...might be a bit lower for Edition depending on how many mates fancy coming with me!

Edited by Dann

• 3 weeks later...
Look at the dish! Loving that :)

Cheers! Quite a bit of dish isn't there!haha.

:o

stunning mate.. aint seen a white lupo before :)

Don't think theres too many modified ones about, nicest one I've seen was in the top 3 lupos at edition 38. Think theres a photo of it on their forum.

Saw u guys parked up in the campsite i was on the f6 stand , gotta say yours was lookin fresh

Cheers! Noticed F6 posted on few of the forums since edition but hadn't before hand...were you camped near us?

Really nice looking car!

Here's one from my E38 pics.

IMG_2377_copy_small.jpg

Thanks for that photo, definately one of my favourites of it!!!

Went to the lowlife vw show today, locked my only key in the boot at the start of the show! RAC bloke turned up and had the job of getting into my car with at least 25 people watching!! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Probably going to be putting these wheels up for sale in the next few weeks...

They're Steffan BCW's 14x8 front with 195/40 Continental tyres, and 14x9 rear with 195/45 Toyo tyres. Refurbed just before the summer by Ian at Southam Bodies (Fast Car Bodyshop of the Year '09 & Greg Howells place) so you know the job on them is top notch.

PM me with serious offers if youre interested.

Edited by Dann

Will be for sale in a few weeks, have downgraded to a 1.0 so I can save some cash up and move house! Havent decided what I'm going to transfer onto my new Lupo yet but I will make a for sale thread or it will be in the usual places; pistonheads/autotrader.

• 2 weeks later...

Im not the happiest person about this butttt...this is now sold, bought a standard lupo for a fresh start so its project time ;) Winter Wheels bought and its in at the bodyshop soon so might see some updates on here!

Edited by Dann

• 1 month later...

i certainly am happy about this as it was sold to me :) all running well so far nearly raised the funds to sort some leather interior interior out ;) undecided on what yet tho lol. hows the new loop goin ? ... wats the plans for that ?

Glad its going well, made any changes yet? I wasn't going to do much to it to start with to save funds for moving out but I couldnt resist after the white one went! Its been dropped on coilovers, has some new wheels on it and I collected my leather interior from the trimmers two days ago.

Glad its going well, made any changes yet? I wasn't going to do much to it to start with to save funds for moving out but I couldnt resist after the white one went! Its been dropped on coilovers, has some new wheels on it and I collected my leather interior from the trimmers two days ago.

Stick some pictures up Dan.