lupo finished

`lupo-on`-chromes

Looks like i good job they've done, but, no offence, I dont think it looks quite right. If it had a HUGE bodykit on it it might look nice though. Original to say the least though! What other plans you got? It could be an interesting project you got going on there.

dont get me wrong here , the bit across the main lamps looks cool , but i am still abit unsure of the extra bit that covers the grill , but if ur happy with it the thats all that matters

well , i have to comment, i think he has gone ott, bad boy bonnet fine, i want 1 myself, but not covering the grille, i think it looks strange, but everyone dont like the same thing..

but my personal opinion, Terrible to say the least

ben17tipton_8134441.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I love it, looks really original and inventive.

You'd better compensate with some lower bumper air ducting mod for the lost air flow.

Get some lights (neon, LEDs) placed at the very edge of it, will look so phat then!

How much did it cost you to do?

It looks like a proper quality job mate, nice one.

It needs slammed now tho, and see how much the guys who sorted it for you could paint the lower sections on the front and rear bumpers to finish it off, cos that'll visually bring it all lower too.

Yellow and chrome looks proper bling stylee!