Has anyone in cheshire got a lupo?

lil_loop

I always think that too. I live in Northwich. don't see that many to be honest. Although every now and then there is a lovely Anthracite GTI driving around the area.

haha well hopefully in a week or 2 there wil be one in crewe :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I always think that too. I live in Northwich. don't see that many to be honest. Although every now and then there is a lovely Anthracite GTI driving around the area.

seen a few sports knocking about of late, red one comes to mind also have seen the VR6 one on the road as well now

so are quite a few also a few arosas knocking around :D

seen a few sports knocking about of late, red one comes to mind also have seen the VR6 one on the road as well now

so are quite a few also a few arosas knocking around :D

There is a black one also that John at Tyrewise just bought for his son. So that's another at least.

I used to live in Barnton (litraly 4 roads away from northwich town centre) and moved about 20 miles out of London but whenever I go back to se relatives I always notice a lot of Dubs last time I was there I must have seen atleast 3 imaculate Boras over the course of a weekend along with a host of the useual golfs and polos.

Your right about the roads there are some lovely back lanes to enjoy (sensibly). Is it just me or are there less potholes in that area? Perhaps im going crazy?

• 2 weeks later...
I live in crewe and just about to buy my first lupo! i have been looking for other loops but have only seen 1! where are they all!?

xxx cat xxx

I live just out of ashton under lyne... in dukinfield...

add me on facebook people... search for sam pedro pedder :)