Height issues

LethalLurch

Im not sure if this is in the right section if not could mods please move.

Well im 6"5 and i want to get a lupo but i dont want to be cramped like in my current car.

I was wandering how many tall people are ok in there lupo.

Or should i start looking for a polo :lol:

Cheers

Matt

Edited by LethalLurch

The mk4 and mk5 Polo's are the same size, just Lupo's have a smaller boot. Lupo's have a steeper windscreen too I think, and a smaller dashboard so they seem bigger.

I'm 6'. See my sig. ;)

I felt squished when I got the Polo after having the Lupo. And like I was in some sort of car for retards when I got the Lupo after the Golf. The height of the windscreen is suprising!

Just push your seat right back and be gangster lol

There is so much room in a lupo its crazy! Its like Dr Who's Tardis.

Compared to all the other small cars like clio's saxo's etc there is so much more room.

Getting into the mini feels really small on the inside where its pretty much the same, if not bigger on the outside.

Im 6"1 and have ample amounts of head and leg space both driving and when sat in the back :). They have a nice high roof which gives it a very spacious feel, much like a Citroen C1.

I must have had a smaller Lupo then you lot because im not 6ft and i was cramped in there.

You must have a really bad driving position if your over 6ft, Your knees would be beside the steering wheel and not under it!

I hated driving the lupo after my Polo, It just feels wrong...

I'm 6'2" and have no problems with it at all.

Having owned a number of Renaults, I'd say the Lupo has more room than any Clio I've ever driven.

As for driving position, I don't tend to find my legs up round my ears at all. I have a little steering wheel so it sits a bit closer but even then, as much room as my old Clio 172.