Bad boy bonnet

Taxi Adam

cheers jamie, i do actually like it. might have a think about putting one on.

and in the pic its fully down on front and adjusters out at back. about 120mm i think?!

Back three nearly anywhere will cost you £100 quid for the film, well thats what I've found.

just the film you can pick up from most trade places for under 20squid to do that less than 40 from halfrauds I'd have thought

and although that photoshop looks good you have to think the real thing would sit over the lights therefore petruding more than the rest of the bonnet if you wanted it to look decent like the photoshop picure you would have to somehow chop your lights down or something

hi, i cant say i did. never got any knocking noises. they only issue was on bumpy roads where mudflaps would caatch the floor. and the obvious speedbump issue, but i am quite surprised how many speed bumps i can get over running fully low.

hmmm in that case i may have to take mine even lower on the front ^_^ and i must say not really into bad boy bonnets but does look quite nice on yours :D sweet car u have ;)

Hi, I've just had a bad boy bonnet put onto my loop ... it's a bit of a "marmite" mod... some will love it and some will hate it...

here's a piccy of mine:

Image0022.jpg

• 2 weeks later...