My Lupo 1.8T

jacko1066

Only thing I would change are the headlamps.

YOu can buy aftermarket 'Hella' lamps on eBay and at shows, they cost a fraction of the price.

Then just retro fit an aftermarket Xenon 'kit' into the genuine GTI projector lamp.

I am emailing the part numbers to a guy at work, as we buy a lot of Hella lamps.

If I can get a good deal, I was thinking of doing a group buy.

Very well done for being so bold and different mate, looks an awesome little car, it's not my cup of tea but I can appreciate all the work that has gone into it :)

I think the lights suits the look of the car.

Its a propper, moddifed GTI.

Not the BBS rims, and hidden detailing.

I think its very cool, looking forward to seeing it.

You bringing it to Edition 38?

Would be great if you could put it on the stand.

And GTI Festival at Santa Pod in July.

Hopefully i will be making it to e38 and the gti festival , When is the dates for them both again ?

Also let me know on the headlamps as well i was going to buy some but when i came to look on ebay they had gone.

The arches were made by je design i think but the guy whos done the bodywork has got some mouldings from my arches as well

Cheers for comments good and bad !

.................I'm not usually a fan of 'immaculate' show and shine like cars, but for that i'd make an exception bar a few little details that i feel let it down a little that car is truly stunning!! all it needs now is a cage, some trackday tyres, plummed in fire extinguiser and battery cut off, stripped interior to show off that beautiful white paint job and a couple of bucket seats and i'd sell my kidneys to have it!!!

• 2 months later...
Hi guys

Quick update , Finally got it mapped its producing 333bhp and 298 torque

Also just had my photoshoot done for golf + should be out in next few months .... cant wait

Damn that must be hard to get the power down, good figures tho :)