Program for burning Cds

Picola

I had Nero 6 on my last laptop (installed by my ex), and Im not paying to get Nero 9.

Whenever I try to burn on windows it just knobs up and doesnt tell you how much space you have so the cd then doesnt play in my car

What are the alternatives, that are free and trust worthy.

Shoot

No, coz it doesn't tell you when you have gone over space on standard audio files.

I just presumed there were more out there to choose from

Im really not techincally minded and would rather lie on my back and someone do all the work, so to speak lol

No, coz it doesn't tell you when you have gone over space on standard audio files.

I just presumed there were more out there to choose from

Im really not techincally minded and would rather lie on my back and someone do all the work, so to speak lol

Are you trying to burn MP3s to an audio CD?

If so, it does exactly that!

my media player tells me when my discs r out of space... its the best bet if u have all ur music sorted on it as its all easy to find...

other than that i use roxio media creator to burn dvds and occasionally use it for audio.

Bossman- I wanted none mp3 as my car is just a standard vw player

But anyhoo I found the downstairs lappy has Roxio and its good. Im not gonna get one for my laptop as less programs the better I say!

Thanks for the help anyways.

Doesn't iTunes play hell with your files when burning and loading onto an iPod? I have all my CDs filed in a folder for that particular album. iTunes gets involved and tracks go missing out of the albums into new artist folders and all sorts. Maybe I've not got it set up to "not tamper wth how I like it", but it's the work of the devil.

Just thought I should change my profile name to iDGM to look more 'with it' :lol:

Edited by IDGM