where r loops built?

DanGTI

QUOTE(lupo_1.0)
at volkswagen

Not nessesserly.

It could be fesable to think that some may have been built in the Seat factory, at the beginning of the Lupos life..

Disclaimer

This is only my opinion, there is no evidence of this. But its a question that has never been answered one way or the other.

Mine is a German built car.

The heated rear window switch is on the passenger side of the electric mirror switch!!!!!

I thought that the Arosa and Lupo were built side by side at the same factory in Spain.

I remember seeing that somewhere before but clearly I am wrong.

Heated rear window is on the right of the mirror switch so I take it that it has been built by the son of a matador then?

I honestly think that somewhere along the lines, IMO* some Lupos must have been built in in the Spanish factory, as that was up and running before the Lupo was relesed ( Was the Arosa relesed before the Lupo? ) It would make sense for some of the newer models to be made in Spain when the Arosa finished production.

Im looking at it, how a big multinational company may look at it.

* This is just speculation on my part.

I was lead to believe that the earlier ones were made in Wolfsburg & then production was moved to Spain but that's just what I heard...

Could it be that the GTI is made in a different location to other models bearing in mind the different body panels etc? (Just a thought...)

well moving the stuff to spain would seem to make more sense.... and again the GTI is only a slight variation on the lupo normal and thats only a slight variation on the Arosa.... i wouldnt have thought they make the arosa and lupo in diff factories.... hmm confused