Green Polo

Putney

Clicky

Colour has started to grow on me...

Basically the passat is going for a little run about for the Mrs to learn in... I thought a little TDi would be perfect.

If anyone could find something of similar ilk then let me know...

Looks nice in that colour.

Is it me or this the driver side seat wonky? Does it look like its facing towards the camera with some possible wear on the seat?

Clicky

Colour has started to grow on me...

Basically the passat is going for a little run about for the Mrs to learn in... I thought a little TDi would be perfect.

If anyone could find something of similar ilk then let me know...

The TDi Sport Polo's are a good little motor, an old colleague of mine had a 2004 100BHP Tdi Sport and I did around 10K miles in it, solid little car and a nice drive with it being a Sport, personally quite like the Green, its different to regulation silver or black.

You can get 07 fox's 1.4 for similar money with under 20K on them.

I would have thought you could but having said that they were cheaper to buy initially and personally I know which I'd rather drive (no offence to any Fox owners of course).

Think there is definitely a good deal of room for discount in that dealers margin too.

Edited by nicgun

I've owned both a 1.4 and 1.9 TDI Sport (9n) and both were great little cars (actually a good size). I like the colour, science green? but like others have said I think its over priced.

Edited by Matt A

I really really hate the Fox....

I think the mileage is a little too high and the car is a little over priced... I think i am going to be looking at a Polo Dune or an Audi A2. TDI is the way to go for the Mrs..... I like the A2, my brother has one... Be great if I could find one with the panaramic sunroof... the polo dune is very very rare and i love the blue colour they came in... B)

I would go for the A2 Tdi.

Great economy, £35 road tax and decent power. Got quite a few toys onboard as well. Give it custom remap and I am sure your looking at 110bhp+

Quite hard to find a decent model with sensible miles on it though.

You can get 07 fox's 1.4 for similar money with under 20K on them.

Fox's are cheap for a reason - and they will continue to depreciate steadily!

Nasty nasty cars!