I've just hit 29,000 posts!

Tigz™

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how...ermm...'special' you are :lol:

your dead hyper ALL the time and now we find out your having flings with your ex's mom :P

special ain't the word :lol: haha, im constantly on a hype, its the only way forward :D i can be calm, but i just come out with the most random stuff... and oh yeah, i keep seeing her in Tescos, awwwkwaaaaaaaard :huh: but still, she came onto me :lol:

special ain't the word :lol: haha, im constantly on a hype, its the only way forward :D i can be calm, but i just come out with the most random stuff... and oh yeah, i keep seeing her in Tescos, awwwkwaaaaaaaard :huh: but still, she came onto me :lol:

or on crack :P

I like this kid, he's funny. (Plus he *might* be nearly more attention whoreish than yours truely)

:D

:o

Edited by Jay_whitt

Omg its like meeting myself if i was a boy :blink:

I like this kid, he's funny. (Plus he *might* be nearly more attention whoreish than yours truely)

:D

hahaha, thank you :lol: and i wouldnt dream of taking that title away from you :) dont like it when girls get aggresive, cos you cant fight back (legally) :lol:

Don't ever try and fight me. Just ask NFBR and Treblet. I think they may still be bearing the bruises!

i wouldnt dream of it :P id just curl up into a ball in the corner, whilst you whipped me with a bike chain, telling me im scum....hmmmm....ooooh yeah..... *daydreams*

calm down...its not your ex's mom :P

pahahah :D naah, she just got down to the nitty gritty :P i dont think i should talk about her tbh, shes probably watching me :huh: using google maps street view :lol: :lol: :lol:

deary me....i need to calm down....

i wouldnt dream of it :P id just curl up into a ball in the corner, whilst you whipped me with a bike chain, telling me im scum....hmmmm....ooooh yeah..... *daydreams*

Some things in life you keep private.

Things like you have just written, should be kept private.

You and Claire sound like a match made in heaven! Love is in the air...

Don't ever try and fight me. Just ask NFBR and Treblet. I think they may still be bearing the bruises!

The bruises have gone now... so have the teeth marks!

I'd imaging Al's still in some considerable pain from how hard you booted him in the bits though

:lol:

Neither are you.

Perfect.

i am! kinda... im from Hull, land of the Chav. its north-east-ish! :)

and oooooh, treblet, thats sounds nasty, but kinda kinky...what happened! :)

Seriously, you needed to be there...

Apart from anything else we were all drunk so everyone's account of the story is different!

P.S.

Hull is not North, have you ever looked at a bloody map?!

Edited by treblet

Hull is not North, have you ever looked at a bloody map?!

hahahah! its....kinda!!! :D its in the middle, but ever so slightly more north than south :lol:

http://www.maps-of-britain.co.uk/images/br...olitcal-map.jpg

see?

and whatever happened, sounds painful, and disturbing :lol:

Oh, I see...

Scotland doesn't count as part of the UK anymore then does it?

Idiot...

what would be the point of saying your northern then? you may as well just say "im scottish" :)

and they say people from liverpool and manchester and northern, and Hull is slightly higher than them! :lol:

Either way Hull is still not Northern...

Just accept that you're a Southern fairy and move on! :lol:

hahaha! i want to be northern!!!!! :lol: im gonna go live in the arctic circle, then we'll see whos more northern! :lol:

little quiz - where does Santa live?

It's March... who cares?!

i do :D he lives in Finland, has his own castle.

and im not making that up either!

and so what if its march? the Gods blessing of our lords, Jesus Christ, should be celebrated EVERYDAY!!!!

i hate religion.

should be celebrated EVERYDAY!!!!

Every day is two words.

Everyday means common.

Sorry, pet hate, crops up everywhere now! Shops that are "open 9-5 Everday" and face cream that's to be "Used everyday".

Does my nut in.