On my way to UD look what happend...

l66upo

example of letting some nob jockey tyre fitter do your wheel bolts up.......wheel spanked off!..lucky i got some good mates who helped out and no damage to the loop as i werent going that fast into the roundabout. Had to run half a mile to catch up with my wheel thu lol..oo and thanks ian for bringing the camera along!

deadloop1.jpg

deadloop2.jpg

deadloop.jpg

deadloop3.jpg

deadloop4.jpg

deadloop5.jpg

deadloop7.jpg

deadloop8.jpg

Edited by l66upo

If you read the receipt for getting your tyres fitted you'll probably find it says you should check and re-tighten the nuts within 20 miles of having them fitted...

Sorry but its your own fault really mate!

no tyres were fitted, A TYRE FITTER...and was no where near 20miles from my work, more like 5mins..hes openly admitted he didnt use a torque wrench so i wudnt say thats my fault at all when some1 hasnt done something correct in the first place..mate

Edited by l66upo

read the thread about 4 comments down after little green giants comment, the car was in my work and THE TYRE FITTER who works there put the wheels on for me...nothing mentioned newhere about putting tyres on newhere..