roof and wing mirrors...

HAIRBear

Nahh im either going to make a bonnet bra in white to match or just wrap the whole bonnet if i have enough material left over after the roof and mirrors lol =D good luck with yours man!

cheers dude :)

white bonnet bra sounds cool i'd give that a go, never seen/heard of that! ;) nicee!

Leave as is. Your car look spot on.

:)

i do love my car as she is. BUT i need to do this lol

if it improves the look of the car (which it will) lol ...then happy days. if not ..take it off and get over the fact i wasted a bit of dolla. :D

cream wheel centres would possibly work

but I dont think light colored roof's work on midtoned cars

a custom bonnet bra ?

the reason i suggested red and white checks:

startyourengines_half_15_t2.jpg

THere's only one thing that'd work against the muddy green paint on your Lupo (one of my fave colours) and that's crocodile skin.

i wouldnt say it was a muddy green personally :L

but crocodile skin eyy...could you post like a sample of what exactly your thinking of buddy...

Jowey: granted that car looks awsome with the red and white, BUT, i just cant picture it on my car, well at least not looking good on my car lol

Cars going to be going in on tuesday for the wrapping. :D

so pictures in a few days :)

wont be going in on tuesday anymore :(

Theres a guy coming to my house tomorow evening (tuesday) for me to choose one of the colours then i hope it will be in on wed. depending on how booked up they are

the guy came round and the choice wasnt as easy as i thought it would be and to make things worse there was a selection of 'special' vinyls to choose from which have tempted me away from the cream as the shades of cream they had were not quite what i was thinking of.

Im now being tempted with a 'chrome' vinly.

An example from the company with that vinly:

mirrorwrap.jpg

and yessss so its on a lamborghini not a lupo but hey :lol:

feeling this with chrome steffan bcw's :/

so whats peoples opinions on that on my car?

i get the feeling there will be some strong opinions on this lol ....

Edited by HAIRBear

dude can i have the companys number please as ive been after sum sort of vinyl for aaaaages.. yea stay away from the chrome .. it looks rubbish up close apparently im told

got number cheers

Edited by gilybob

dude can i have the companys number please as ive been after sum sort of vinyl for aaaaages.. yea stay away from the chrome .. it looks rubbish up close apparently im told

ive gone and had a look at a mini with the vinyl on and there is nothing wrong with the quality of it - just a case of whether or not it will look right on my car.

chrome vinyl!!!!!!!!!!!! :o sounds sick!!! cheap and easy way of getting something similar, but not as cool ( ;) ) as mitch's polished bonnet.

£220...not cheap for me! lol mitch's was a bit of inspiration yeah :)