You know that feeling?

Daz_Kez

Bit of a shame really.... there really is some scum about

I didnt know you had passed your driving test yet?

john

passed it just before november last year mate

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok cool.

got any pics of the damage? Thats a pretty powerful car for your first drive!

John

no the car wasn't here from when i woke up,

i will get some as soon as it comes back,

if anyone knows of a nighthawk black civic breaking though passenger side door would be nice,

need to check the wing is ok, but i think it should be *fingers crossed*

you're lucky they didnt try and bum you mate,

what a bunch of twunts,

have you taken or the police taken pictures of the damage to the CTR and your face?

you're lucky they didnt try and bum you mate,

what a bunch of twunts,

have you taken or the police taken pictures of the damage to the CTR and your face?

the police have took pictures of my head etc,

i don't know if they have the ctr, i need them to contact me so i can ask :)

Have they just take pictures or have they also seized your clothing etc?

just pictures & statments mate

idk know what the usual is :confused:

anyone a copper? or had any experience with anything like this?

Photos should've been taken of you and the car.

Your clothing SHOULD have been seized, and sent for testing to see if any DNA matches with the offenders - this is my job LOL, to look after your clothes when the Police have them.

Basic standard procedure in my area.

Edited by LiamD

Photos should've been taken of you and the car.

Your clothing SHOULD have been seized, and sent for testing to see if any DNA matches with the offenders.

Basic standard procedure in my area.

strange then :huh:

strange then :huh:

9 times out of 10 it happens here, for any robbery/assault/sexual offence, even criminal damage.

very suprised it didn't happen as it sounds a serious assault

did you wash the clothes before police attended? have you washed them since?

Edited by LiamD

9 times out of 10 it happens here, for any robbery/assault/sexual offence, even criminal damage.

very suprised it didn't happen as it sounds a serious assault

did you was the clothes before police attended? have you washed them since?

nope

when I got assaulted, we took are own photos which were asked for by police. I went to hossie, was told someone would probably meet me there, n went back home without seein police at all. Gave the guys name n address to em they called in the early hours, he wasn't in n a year later nothing, even tho they said he was well known AND I'd heard he was on remand!

:lol: this looks to be pointless then,

good job i now know where they live :)

im obviously going to give these addresses to the police & let them deal with it :rolleyes:

when I got assaulted, we took are own photos which were asked for by police. I went to hossie, was told someone would probably meet me there, n went back home without seein police at all. Gave the guys name n address to em they called in the early hours, he wasn't in n a year later nothing, even tho they said he was well known AND I'd heard he was on remand!

Most forces are poor whin it comes to updating victims, however this doesnt mean they got away with anything, just you havnt been informed

party = another next week :P

car = damaged

me = no longer hurts, although i do seem to sleep alot more & have slight dizzyness/blackouts on the odd occasion :lol:

steering lock = found! :D

party = another next week :P

anus = damaged

me = no longer hurts, although i do seem to sleep alot more & have slight dizzyness/blackouts on the odd occasion :lol:

oh the power of the mis-quote :lol:

glad to hear you're on the mend buddy

see here's the issue, you went to a party where there were chavs.

your choice of associates is obviously lacking somewhat.

one day when you are allowed to go to bigger boys partys you'll find that these kind of things don't happen.

hth.

see here's the issue, you went to a party where there were chavs.

your choice of associates is obviously lacking somewhat.

one day when you are allowed to go to bigger boys partys you'll find that these kind of things don't happen.

hth.

if you knew the story you'd understand what you just said was totally wrong :rolleyes:

there were no chavs at the party :)

if you knew the story you'd understand what you just said was totally wrong :rolleyes:

there were no chavs at the party :)

you appear to have deleted/edited half the story :rolleyes:

whatever happened, you obviously associate with these people as they know you/you know them.

you appear to have deleted/edited half the story :rolleyes:

whatever happened, you obviously associate with these people as they know you/you know them.

they are from like 2 towns over? :huh:

so obviously someone i know will know them... since alot of the people live local to these lads... i got names with help of facebook i could see which were right... so yet again :rolleyes:

& i deleted half the story so this didnt get locked ;)

it seems no-one has really, so far putney has been the only help :mellow:

general edit:

dont mind people having a laugh on here its what i expected, but if your going to come post & claim to be mr know it all... you can go take a running jump ;)

theres probably one person on here(bar me)who knows what happened, so unless you him dont comment on my associates or the party as you weren't there :D,

if you want to know what actually happened, then i will post... but if this gets locked i will no be a happy chappy on a lighter note it was in the paper :P

:lol:

Edited by Daz_Kez

Black eyes , broken noses and cuts are never as bad as what you expect them to be, cuts being the main one , ive had loads around my eyes. The blood from a head wound always seems to look 100 times worse than it usually is, especially if your full of adrenaline and the heart is pumping quick.

I always keep skin glue handy in the car incase i get one its a life saver for getting them nipped up quick.

Btw i know how you feel got jumped outside my house by three lads with knives < big fecking knives too.

And there is only one thing to do walk away dam quick and let the police sort it , you aint going to win with knives.

Edited by scotty_82