my wheels

swinburnTDI

just a quick question wat do people think of my wheels :confused: , there rota grids that i have borowd of a mate.

i need to know as i was going to give them back to him (as there is a few little problems with them) but think with better tyres and matching centre caps they would look alot better so i have an urge to keep them and put a little money into them :D

1232189127817.jpg

tar much for lookin and i dont mind if u hate them u can stil say :P

people will say rotas are dodgey... (even though they commonly are used for drift wheels)

but they look ok imo :)

black on yellow always works well...

people will say rotas are dodgey... (even though they commonly are used for drift wheels)

but they look ok imo :)

black on yellow always works well...

yer iv herd that to like. gess il have to try a little driftin then :P haha

yellow n black dose work like

Look gash mate, id change them.

Sorry, but its just my honest opinion.

ha ha its no bother i didnt pay for them so i wont take offence :P

yer i thort they didnt look very good wen they first went on, bit charvish lol, but thav grown on me a little

Ive got a set on my lupo, I thought they looked G*Y until i had a laugh with fitting 165 profile tyres... they look soo much better. If i was you i would keep them, slap new stretch tyres on and slam it. Il get a pic up of mine in a bit for you... going to wash the snow off her now lol

IMO Rota Rims which i have had on my last 2 cars (slammed Toyota Yaris T sport and Toyota starlet Glanza V) belong on Jap cars.....mainly because you only tend to see them on Jap cars.

But i must admit the above yellow Lupo looks rather nice! :)

thanks for everyones opinions and they all would have been taken into account if they didnt live up to rotas reputation!!! :angry:

had the mechanic over tday to check and replace wat he thort was a wheel baring that had gone, it turned out that both the near side wheels were buckled (didnt bother ckeckin the other ones) so im now back to the stock alloys :P

if anyone has any ideas of what new one i chould go for im open to ideas lol :D

I think the rota's look alright, but browsing the jap forums there are many posts of people having problems with them. They are apparently made of very cheap materials and flex under hard cornering, sometimes causing them to crack or shatter. :angry:

9x13 mattig steels any colour

iv seen them on a few cars they do look gd like.

can u get them in the uk or do they have to be imported and are they exspensive?

i was looking at wellers in black, i would alsop love to go for Rsl cults but there very expensive

Im sure there is a set of cults that need a refurb on Wheel Whores for £250, id supply a link but the works server doesnt allow me on it for obvious title reasons