Lupo VW Rear Badge...

fatttty

Just wondering, is the rear VW badge on the loop self adhesive? Any one who can shed some light please :)

you can buy the double sided tape for them, halfords probably does it (i bought mine through a wholesaler), i dont know if its pinned in at all, but im sure someone can shed some light on this.

what have you got planned?

you can buy the double sided tape for them, halfords probably does it (i bought mine through a wholesaler), i dont know if its pinned in at all, but im sure someone can shed some light on this.

what have you got planned?

its a bit tatty so want to change it, was just wondering if it just pulls off or if its screwed on from the inside, like you said hopefully someone knows :)

Its stuck on and you can also get a smaller VW badge from a Passat or Sharan that sites in the recess underneath.

I have the Passat one on mine and coloured coded the rear of it also.........will find a picture.

jun6.JPG

jun7.JPG

yup got the smaller badge, not going to colour code it though, yours looks very smart mike