If i was to buy this lupo

Smithson

Hi all, been looking round for loops to buy etc, and narrowed it down to two which i'm able to see, and then came down to the colour, only thing is hopefully can afford it, its a White 1.7 SDi.

here is what i've done today as a few simple mods on photoshop

norm-mod.jpg

i like the blue tinge in the wheels!!!

ha all i used was the contrast and brightness settings and it turned a little blue, if could get that in real life, then schweet

blackbadge.jpg

changed the badge to black, just a little added effect :P still without the tints ;)

Edited by Smithson

i like the blue tinge in the wheels!!!

agreed it ties in the interior nicely

delete both aerials and buy an ipod

if you could run it that low B), sadly those steels dont come in 13"

Edited by Jowey

agreed it ties in the interior nicely

delete both aerials and buy an ipod

if you could run it that low B), sadly those steels dont come in 13"

whats the second aerial for? :P

and i got an ipod ;) thinking of doing the same thing i saw on a thread a couple weeks ago with having it connected through the coin tray to the radio..

but first need to buy that lupo :P if i can afford it

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/856861.htm

****e sunstrip, ****ter wheels and claiming to be 117bhp/ 75mpg.

But same colour.

i aint got £4,000 though lol, i got roughly half of that

Looks good but do a photoshop of it with a black badge on the front

i did..anyway, parents dont want me to get a white one :( so looks like will be getting a red one :P

just hope its still up for sale, 20th feb :D, Driving experience in a Mini Cooper S, then hopefully buying my first car :D

then by then, 3months wait till my b-day :P but will do a few little mods whilst its sitting on the drive all that time.

Top ones not great , my bro went to look at it today, its had a flash over on the rear quarters and two self tappers ( i **** you not) holding the rear bump strip on.

Screams some hidden damage, apart from that the rest loks pretty bang on and very tidy.

And the garage is refusing to budge on the price at all , so good luck if you dont have the 2500

Edited by scotty_82

i did..anyway, parents dont want me to get a white one :( so looks like will be getting a red one :P

just hope its still up for sale, 20th feb :D, Driving experience in a Mini Cooper S, then hopefully buying my first car :D

then by then, 3months wait till my b-day :P but will do a few little mods whilst its sitting on the drive all that time.

Red is the best colour anyway B) Well.. Tornado Red is.. ;)

sorry but that just looks like a smacked up panda .

Again though the rear bump strip sections are held on with self tapers

the rear bump strip sections are not held on with self tapers

I think your confused, i know they are not meant to be held on with self tapers but this one has had them put on like that which is very very worrying as to what else is wrong, my brother went to buy it the other day and noticed so walked away.

The bloke rang him up today offering a deal on it and said it came in already like that from the previous owner.

I think your confused, i know they are not meant to be held on with self tapers but this one has had them put on like that which is very very worrying as to what else is wrong, my brother went to buy it the other day and noticed so walked away.

The bloke rang him up today offering a deal on it and said it came in already like that from the previous owner.

I see what you mean now :lol: steer well clear of that then