Doing A Clairey

Clairey Fairy

That text was quite comical. Lucky I delete my texts a lot... ;)

Stupidest thing I've ever said was asking whether there was a pool table on the ferry.

Stupidest thing done, crashing into a learner driver 3 or 4 hours after buying my car.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember doing anything as stupid as you bunch of numpties!! :lol:

Can someone report back to me about how much of a dope I am after UD's?

My friend tried to cook himself chili con carne when drunk after a night out, he made up his own tomato sauce and everything, then ate it all and spent 4 days in hospital with severe food poisoning because he was so drunk he forgot to turn the hob on!!

I can fling bottles around my hands and spin them (Kinda like that film cocktail) i learnt it all while i worked in a pub.

Just dont do it with someones drink in a nightclub. Especially if they've still got half of it left.

VK Cherry on my mates jumper he lent me...i felt like a right flange.

LMFAO Socks + Wooden floor/Tiles are made of loss.

I remember once i was eating my dinner in the living room, it was the full lot, carrots, peas gravy and that.

Walked from the living room into the kitchen, but you have to go through my dads study.

As i turned the corner round to the right, my right leg slipped and i just went arse over tit and the remains of my dinner covered his cream wall.

My head proceded to just slap the wall and slide down it, kinda like tom & jerry style!

Fun, fun times!

This thread is going to entertain me all night!

Stupidest thing I've ever said was asking whether there was a pool table on the ferry.

I can't even imagine how funny that would be. Picture yourself playing pool on a ferry and drunk.

I once went out into Leeds on a night out and woke up outside a McDonalds @ 6am on the outskirts of Leeds with absolutely no idea how I'd got there.

driving like a cock out of a car park with loads of pot holes spinning the wheels in a very low arosa

engine meets pot hole = engine on the ground

Haha, never fails to amuse me. We need to see the piccies again Jackyboy :lol:

Hehehe, I am properly giggling about some of these!

I'm another who is always walking into things, especially door frames. I can be perfectly lined up to go through/around them, but then for some unknown reason I suddenly swerve into them - it's like they've got extra gravity or something..... :blink:

Ohhh...

First DubClique meet i went to which is in Leicester - im Birmingham way. Didnt have a SatNav, just printed directions off.

Saw a lot of roundabouts and funny turns up until the 2nd or 3rd page, where i saw "Join the M1"

So i think, cut all this balls out, ill just follow the signs for the M1.

Ended up halfway to london at some services.

Anway, me and my mate went inside to eat etc. Asked the guy what the next junction up was. 29 he replied.

We needed to get off at 20...

We had to travel 45 - 60 mins back in the direction we'd just come.

Took us 4 hours to get somewhere we could get in 50...

Ohhh...

First DubClique meet i went to which is in Leicester - im Birmingham way. Didnt have a SatNav, just printed directions off.

Saw a lot of roundabouts and funny turns up until the 2nd or 3rd page, where i saw "Join the M1"

So i think, cut all this balls out, ill just follow the signs for the M1.

Ended up halfway to london at some services.

Anway, me and my mate went inside to eat etc. Asked the guy what the next junction up was. 29 he replied.

We needed to get off at 20...

We had to travel 45 - 60 mins back in the direction we'd just come.

Took us 4 hours to get somewhere we could get in 50...

That reminds me the first time I went to see Claire.

I just tootled down the M1, aiming to go M1, M25, M5 or whatever it was. The last time I'd done this journey I was about 13 and going to West London, so I had a *vague* memory of where to go. I completely ignored the Sat Nav I borrowed off Jack...

Me being me, I don't concentrate when I drive... I spent more time eyeing the Lambo beside me and carried on going past the M25 junction and got to a roundabout at the bottom of the M1. Oh cock. With a bit of guess work I ended up on a very busy road, heading past new Wembley, going towards some posh parts of London... I soon realise I'm on the North Circular and near the Hangar Lane roundabout.

I ended up in a traffic jam for 3 hours before heading back to the Hangar Lane roundabout and using my knowledge of West London to aim for Uxbridge and Hillingdon, which would get me on the M40 and then the M25.

A 5.5/6hr journey took me 12 hours. Hellish journey but one of the most fun, getting lost makes it interesting, and to my credit, I got out of it using my own "map sense" and not a sat nav.