xXx-Amy-xXx Lupo 1.0L (and proud) xXx NEW PICS

xXx-Amy-xXx

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I attended MPNE (Modified Performace North East) on Sunday 19th, This was a fantastic show with lots of piccies,

track4.jpg

Including, yes I even had a go on the track too :)

track1.jpg

track2.jpg

track3.jpg

track9.jpg

track8.jpg

track7.jpg

track10.jpg

track5.jpg

Comment's welcome

xXx-Amy-xXx

Edited by xXx-Amy-xXx

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cars looking great, did you have fun on the track?

Yes I had soo much fun, and I even over took somebody too hehe!!!

Haha Becca, yes you did do it for me :)... Thanks a bunch!!! OMG your is too :)!!! Yes I would be up for a 1.0L tarck day event would be kool, see who's 1.0L is the fastest I guess, I don't think I did so bad... But well done Bacca you did great

xXx-Amy-xXx

Thanks for all the positve comments, maybe we should set up at 1.0L track day... so much fun, everybody is the same too!!!

Hoping to maybe speand a bit more money on this car in the future too, including maybe 3L front end and a few things smoothed....

New body shop opened up near to mine... £100 to smooth my front numberplate recess out and both indicators in the front plastic? Is this a good price, sprayed to what can you say all inclusive :).

I havn't seen any of there work but I guess you don't pay until your happy with the finished result do you? May give then out a try and let everyone no how I got on with them!!!

Thanks again...

xXx-Amy-xXx

£100 front the recess filled and the indicators, plus spraying is a pretty awesome price to be fair! And i think it would look pretty awesome as well, would go with the car lovely. I should have a smoothed front bumper on later this week/next week, so keep an eye out in my thread for what it looks like on the yellowness.

yes 100 pounds is silly cheap for that! id want to see there work 1st,

im debaiting weather to spend 1450 getting half my car resprayed to be minty mint! might be worth going to your body shop!

yehp i know! its at VW though, as im having the roof done next week for free so want it all doing at once! been quoted 950 ish else where but id rather vw do it i think,

sorry Amy for the hi-jack!

:)

Yes I guess it is pretty cheap, and I guees you dont pay until you are happy with it? My thread has been took over !!!

xXx-Amy-xXx

sorry Amy! haha :)

Yes id say to them ill pay you at the end when im happy with it, as id guess thats how it would work!

then ill see with you how it is after a few months then get mine done there! ;)