xXx-Amy-xXx Lupo 1.0L (and proud) xXx NEW PICS

xXx-Amy-xXx

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new wheels look so much better imo not sold on the checks though would tie in so much better the car being all one colour but i like it ;)

Thanks for the comments guys and it was nice meeting you Rich at the meet...

Some more pics of my car at the Cruise I attended on Sunday night... and some from the MFN cruise with some rolling shots...

Comment welcome

shoot.jpg

vag1.jpg

vag2.jpg

vag.jpg

loooo.jpg

looooo.jpg

looooooooooo.jpg

Thankyou x

Looks good Amy! Eyes on the road!!! :blink:

...oh! and some really cool photo's!

I know bad me... it was just a quicky though, funny shot to make you laugh :lol:

Rolling shots are awesome, wheres your headlining?

Thankyou for all the nice comments people... I was heading for MFN in Nottingham for a car meet. Was a good day and met a few from club lupo :shades:

Amy x

^ LOL!

Headlining Amy!!!

Some great pictures, cars looking so much more complete now, get some pics up one your lower grill is black ;)

Sorry Rich, this keyboard is poop and I am not making up ecscusses up (if that how you spell it? The only reason I got into cars was all for my boyfriend he is a bid influence. I'm likeing my Lupo now more then ever.

Thanks for the nice comments... Simples :lol:

Amy x

Attended ISTS this weekend and got a fair bit of attention... One for Club Lupo I recon! Great show and I did not take any piccies myself but have found a fair few on sites and things...

I will try and get them on and if anyone did take a pic of my car get it on please. I know a girlin the Gti took a piccy ;)

I should get a spotted out I guess?

Amy x

Saw it at ISTS, still think the lower grill should be black, but other than that was looking good! Rear should be lower as well ;) You and your boyfriend? were sparko on the seats.

Saw it at ISTS, still think the lower grill should be black, but other than that was looking good! Rear should be lower as well ;) You and your boyfriend? were sparko on the seats.

What a long night it had been.... I just needed it to be ready for the show so left it that way. See what we get for Mod Nats this year :rolleyes:

You should have woken me up :lol:

Amy x

ISTS 2010 Fast n Modded we came scooping second in Max Power and Club award scooping a £500 prize money... Proud of my local club very much, few pics of my Lupo fromthe show and what a nice dy it was... 60+ cars on show with us and what a lovely weekend it was.

Scooping second place....

club.jpg

club2.jpg

Massive DJ RM and RyBack on our stand, very good DJ's

club7.jpg

And the Lupo

club4.jpg

club5.jpg

club6.jpg

Comment welcome x