pressed plates

adr1ch

thinking of getting some pressed plates but duno what logo to get on the side should i go for 'D' or 'E'?? im getting the german font tho

anyone else got em??

and yeah before some1 says i know there not legal :)

there on platemyride.com, mate said there £30 i dont think thats bad like

Guest Lauryn

You get them off eBay for £20 - I cant be bothered doing a search cos my net is running slow, but look for "pressed plates", and you will see ones with the logos at the side. You're better off getting them plain imo, but if you want a badge I'd get the E since your car is spanish!

HI-JACK!

Im really really liking tined plates atm, specially as Snowy's got some black shoes in the shed. I know OLW had plastic/acrylic on his arosa and i know these are available from the usual suspects (Plateman, craigsplates etc) Anyone know if you can get tinted pressed ones?

Most pressed plates are illegal now.. You can get some legal ones made up as i'm going to get some too but only certain places do them. Something to do with the letters, spacing and whether or not they are reflective.

I had them on my old Seicento and obviously had an I for Italy so i'd get E for Spain as the Arosa isn't actually German!

• 2 weeks later...

but the arosa is german....lift up the bonnet and everything says vw/audi or made in germany by vw/audi co or something...i found one part that says seat on it(apart from the badges) and it was the front passenger side wish bone...so i bought veedub ones instead its the same underneath...ohhh and one of my mud flaps says skoda in tiny letters...cause ive had the car up on the rampsss!

• 2 weeks later...
Dont Dubmeister do legal pressed plates?

If that helps anyone.

For UK legal ones with all correct markings and 'documents shown', Dubmeister direct you to a local supplier of pressed plates.

Legal FTW! :)

• 3 weeks later...
For UK legal ones with all correct markings and 'documents shown', Dubmeister direct you to a local supplier of pressed plates.

Legal FTW! :)

http://www.craigsplates.com/ do road legal pressed plates and let you scan your docs and email to them rather than posting ur V5 and licence. Just got a private plate pressed up for my arosa £32 delivered. My mate had show plates and bald tyre and lost her licence its not worth ****ing about with show plates especially if ur young and more likely to get pulled.