Some old scanned dub pics

Mr ColinG

Having a clear out and came across some photographs of some of my previous dubs.

scan0003.jpg

This was my 1st Golf GTI, 1985 on a B plate, one previous lady owner who personally imported it from Germany, what was I thinking with the wheels, should have left the P slots on :wacko:

scan0004.jpg

scan0005.jpg

My 1st 16v, affectionatly known as the 'egg' loved this car, until the timing belt slipped on new years day :( got it rebuilt and it ran sweeter than ever, wish I still had it.

scan0006.jpg

Missed the 16v so much I bought another one, not as good though, traded it for this :D

2007-04-01scannedphotosfromgraem-3.jpg

1st mk3 and only VR6, loved this one two, only car apart from the Lupo I have kept more than two years, got to love the V6 B)

scan0008.jpg

Sold the VR to help buy the house, then got company van so got the polo GTI for the wife :P

scan0007.jpg

Polo was too small so got a mk3 colour concept, didnt keep it long.

scan0009.jpg

Bought this brand new, bad idea, lost a fortune.

scan0010.jpg

Got a company car so got this for the wife, she loved it but it was gie slow, so.....

scan0001-1.jpg

scan0002.jpg

Before I started messing with it, four years later and its still here, a record.

any plans for the next addition to your collection?? what would you go for??

Well the Lupo will be staying for the forseeable future, not allowed to change it.

I currently run an A3 but really fancy a Golf GTI Edition 30, maybe later in the year :)

Edited by Bluloop

Mk II 16v is my favourite (apart from the Lupo GTi obviously!) - would have loved one of those in my youth but it was way out of my reach. Also like the red Polo GTi - I've only ever seen a black or silver one!