Met a Lupo owner last night!

M1 Lupo

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear it.

Last time I was on the bike of a bike was when my uncle bought a new CBR 6

He came and picked me up, with my Aunties helmet.

I seen these two stunning burds when we stopped at the lights, flipped open the visor, and couldnt find the release switch.

Spent the next 20 mins on country lanes at 100+mph with every fly hitting me directly in the eyes! lol

I have to say, I was just planning to drive down the road to see the local lads, I mean, everyones welcome, just don't fancy driving all the way to nottingham thats all. If you want notts thats cool, go ahead but I'll have to wait till the next one.

TBH, I'm with andy on this one. Sorry. Was originally planned as a merry hill type meet. Would be wicked if any one else wants to still come though. As has been mentioned elsewhere, Dudley is a lovely place!

M1, do you know that american diner place near merry hill, near lye cross I think. Always thought that might be good for a meet point, but I'm not sure if everyone knows where it is. Merry hill would probably be smarter, but a quiet part, up by pizza hut or something?

And times, early afternoon, 1 ish, would be best for me, but how about others?

Yeah, sounds good. Not sure how much parking there is at that diner though. Pizza hut sounds good, should be able to spot each other there.

Pizza hut at merry hill at 1 then?

QUOTE(M1 Lupo)
I could do that indeed. I could leave the house at 12:55 and be there for 1.

Jon please could you PM me your phone number?

Max, Andy, are you planning to stay for the cruise on the night?

I would doubt it for me, not really my thing, and I've got to be somewhere early evening so I can't anyhow.

1,pizzahut is fine with me.

I'll be there but I cant stay for too long. My uncles come over from south africa for a couple of days so I gotta sink a few pints with him.

Hiya guys,

Ive deffo missed the meet havent I!! :oops:

Had a bit of a messy wednesday thru to sunday, this is the 1st time ive logged on since last week!!

I was also under the same impression as Andy W, just a localish meet for a couple of hours, The ok diner would of been sound for me aswell.

Hope this went well gents, I could do the same next weekend If nobody met this week, cant make the week after because I'll be in dirty Ibiza for more carnage.

Thou shalt log on to club lupo more often!!

i'll Pm you guys my mobile number to avoid this nonesense in the future!!

appologies agen. 8)

And to think we waited there all afternoon for you biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yep, me m1 and loudlupo met up for a bit on sunday, we didn't think you were coming but we kept an eye out all the same.

Dan was going to post some pics but hasn't yet, I'll get mine up when I come back, just off out for the evening.

I'm away from club lupo for a bit a week on weds, so maybe another little meet up again this sunday?

I'm supposed to be on a Lotus run this weekend on Worcs/Glost (I gotta go or Scott_Mac will moan at me again for not turnig up...Andy knows who that is wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />) but if its pissing it down I'll probably come to this West Mids mini meet instead smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Would have posted them sooner, but ive been helping with the new store opening and working silly hours...

mm1.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

mm2.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />