Fiesta ST

Fow Vay

There's nothing broken or fallen off on my Fez. Or my old Mk4 or Mk3 for that matter.

One bizarre thing is that the engine bays on metallics is left black with a dusting of body colour!

Caught Sundays Top Gear last night. Fiestas are sea-proof!

Edited by IDGM

if you want something a bit bigger and quicker than the lupo get a new style polo gti, they are basically just a baby golf now and good fun to drive...

and more importantly its a VW too!

Id love to have one of them! its a turbo tho so i bet thats a little bit more thursty. can pick them up for about 8k now!

When I had my Mk4 Golf GT TDI (loved the performance of it) I was looking at getting a smaller car due to buying a property and test drove the Fiesta ST but thought it was not much fun or as fast to my Golf........I then went out in the Lupo GTI and never looked back, apart from the amount of storage the Golf used to hold.

My mate had a fiesta ST, only problem is he had to spend £6000 to make it quick,

he had a US focus 2.3 engine put into it, then cosworth cams, cosworths inlets, throttle bodies, lots of remaps etc

admit-tingly it was quick, but fuel economy was terrible, even when it was standard, they do handle very well as well, but as said above clio 182 would probably be a better buy.

Matt