Emma's MK2 Arosa Sport - 'SOLD'. Replaced with Audi TT 225

Emz

• 2 weeks later...

Lol Ben, you're so secretative!

Little update:

Went to Bristol Volksfest yesterday, nice chilled out show and I came home with this..

strophy1.jpg

... and that's all thanks to this..

sarosa2.jpg

sarosa3.jpg

sarosa1.jpg

S40.jpg

lol well done emz, your car always looks mint! I didnt know about this show, otherwise I might have gone as it's local to me.. nevermind, maybe next time! :shades:

BTW - What do you use on your tyres to keep them black? I noticed on the borbets that the tyres had some sort of wax substance on them but not sure what it is? :confused:

Thanks Rich, and oops sorry if you've got it all over your hands, haha I always get it everywhere. I use Meguiars tyre shine with the sponge applicator, it's a gel and lasts for weeks, or months if it's still on the borbets as I haven't used them for ages! lol

lol ok ta, yeah it's still on the borbets so it's obviously good stuff, i'll have to get some!

So have you got that manifold fitted yet? :P

Little update from this weekend at Inters:

Winner of the SEAT class on Saturday:

Winner.jpg

Winner2.jpg

And Runner - up in the SEAT class today, well done to Adrian for winning today!

I didn't take any photo's this weekend, but if I find any nice photo's of my car i'll stick them up here.. the little thing is doing me so proud, I love it! I've got lots more plans coming up soon, one of them being a little something to my fog lights, umm exhaust system - although that won't be until later in the year and the boot/spoiler which again will probs be later in the year! oooh and some special bolts i've found for the Cults :)