the little red LuPo

lilredlupo

been on here about a month and just got round to loading up some pictures of my little lupo

since i got it i got straight in and de wiped the back, colour coded the back badge and some of the dash, made a little boot install just to look after my sub for the time being. got it on coil-overs and a few other little touches. going in for paint end of january, leather seats and wheels by February.

heres a few pics of what she looks like now

when i got her, 27 thousand on the clock

b4purchased3.jpg

Penis0040.jpg

me trying to get out of TVR racing green in ashvale where my mate fitted the coil-overs

Penis0062.jpg

n512350418_891717_9613.jpg

as low as she is atm

Penis0080.jpg

cheers comments welcome bad and good

jack

how low is ur car? have u put 60mm springs on it? looks nice, wish my dash looked like yours! but if ur keepin ur number plate where it is, get the original mounting filled in so you dont have the indent of where the number plate used to be :) will look even more mint then

how low is ur car? have u put 60mm springs on it? looks nice, wish my dash looked like yours! but if ur keepin ur number plate where it is, get the original mounting filled in so you dont have the indent of where the number plate used to be :) will look even more mint then

its on coilovers, i think the front 120mm not sure on the back but going lower next week, yeh its goin in for paint in january so getting bumper filled smothed etc.

yours is pretty much the same as mine just take the dash bits out nd spray them less then a days work

jack

Coming along nicely :shades:

cheers will get some more pics up soon as got new bonnet coming soon :-)

jack

cheers buddy, shes alright atm needs alot of work to get her how i want her but lookin start of febuary she will be sorted,

14 th line schmidt's with black centers not sure yet,

lots of plans, love the bootinstall mate crazy right there. got a little boot install on mine just to tide me over will get a few pics up over weekend.

cheers jack

a few pictures on the way down to bcm reunion in wales at the weekend

traffic after 10minutes of driving

back.jpg

dressed as 118 118 for the 5 hour journey

n512350418_1002564_6025-1.jpg

side.jpg

attempt at a picture out of a back window witch now has a gromit instead of a wiper ha ha

goly.jpg

mrk 2 slammed

frntgolf.jpg

got to north wales and back to basingstoke on just under 2 tanks of fuel and no problems,

Edited by lilredlupo

• 10 months later...

bit of an update haven't had chance to get many pictures up, i first brought a black carbon bonnet as plan was to go black roof, bonnet, mirrors etc but after a bit of photo shop turned out wasn't really the look i was going for so that went.

n613040531_5160140_4126.jpg

then on my drive around Winchester i found a standard lupo and decided to get a few pictures as couldn't get over the height difference.

Photo0075.jpg

Photo0072.jpg

i then wanted to go checkered so did the filler cap and started the roof which is nearly finished and found my self some mk2 golf banded steels which i sprayed black and got them on the car (there currently of the car getting some tlc and deciding what to paint the dish) there mk2 golf steels 8's by 13's on the back and 7.5 by 13's on the front with what i think is a silly stretch of 165/55/13 all round.

7835_284816045531_613040531_8976879.jpg

Photo0209.jpg

Photo0212.jpg

7835_284816175531_613040531_8976880.jpg

then while parked up at kfc i couldn't resist parking next to a standard lupo and get a cheeky picture while sat on the hill

Photo0221.jpg

next need to fill the indicater holes which should be done in next few weeks, let us no what you think, sorry for all the pictures couldn't resist.

the car is a right B***h to drive now its on coilovers wound all the way down and adjusters out running 13's on **** roads, heart in the mouth!!

Edited by lilredlupo