too cheap?

Crusoe

Glasgow Audi dealer with a BMW Z4 I might be interested in, seems a bit too cheap? Good colour and the nice 18" wheels, might give them a call.

2003 03 Reg BMW Z4 3.0i

38,000 miles Manual Grey Petrol Convertible 2979 cc

2 Doors, Manual, Roadster, Petrol, 38,000 miles, Grey, MOT-08-2009, 2 Owners. ABS, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Air conditioning, Alloy wheels, Central locking, Computer, Driver airbag, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Foglights, Front armrest, Electrically adjustable seats, Headlight washers, Immobiliser, Passenger airbag, Power assisted steering, Side airbags, Radio/CD, Traction control, CD, Climate Control, Colour coding - Body, Leather seats, Remote locking, Sports seats. Insurance Group:19, 18 " Alloys, vehicle in very good condition, with 3 month warranty and option to extend. £10,500

Book price for a 50k mile example without all those options is £11,450, is it suspiciously cheap?

I think is probably sound and just a result of rising tax and the credit crunch. Luxury cars and 4x4's are going to be the worst affected. Just look at the amount 4x4 prices have been reduced by the credit crisis and some garages aren't even taking them in px, as very few people want them right now.

Its a buyers market make the most of it :shades:. That is a loverly Z4, id love an m coupe one day :rolleyes:

Bit of a w4nkers car though isn't it?

when are you getting one?

p.s nicki is on the blob and will probably anally rape you with her calculator for circumventing the swear filter.

Edited by Adam K

already got a 3 series m sport coupe remember so it's not such a leap lol.

Or wait a month or two longer and watch prices free fall further... current shape 911, 16k miles for under £35k or £799 finance a month

http://www.autoquake.com/vehicle/inspid=5989

must be a bmw sale on at audi dealers, found another newer z4 3lr with less milage for £9,495 Audi Ayr, same Lomond group as the first one.

2004 53 Reg BMW Z4 3.0i

Price:

£9,495

Features: 24,000 miles Automatic Grey Petrol Convertible 2979 cc

2 Doors, Automatic, Petrol, 24,000 miles, Grey, MOT-01-2009, 3 Owners. ABS, Air conditioning, Alarm, Alloy wheels, Central locking, Drivers airbag, Electric door mirrors, Electrically adjustable drivers seat, Electrically adjustable passenger seat, Front armrest, Front electric windows, Front fog lights, Headlight washers, Heated door mirrors, Immobiliser, Leather seat trim, PAS, Passenger airbag, Radio/CD, Rear electric windows, Side airbags, Solid Paint, Sports seats, Steering wheel rake adjustment, Steering wheel reach adjustment, Traction control, Trip computer. Insurance Group:19, £9,495

£2 grand under black book

BMW at an Audi dealer. Non-badge trade-ins or tempters to make you look at the TT alternative they might've had for a while.

I'd go for a peek. The Z4 is a good car.

BMW at an Audi dealer. Non-badge trade-ins or tempters to make you look at the TT alternative they might've had for a while.

I'd go for a peek. The Z4 is a good car.

What he said, Audi dealers wont want BMW's about the place.

Also buyers market, credit crunch and all that.

I got my Audi for 3k less than Aberdeen Audi were wanting for a similar car, bought it form a non Audi dealer.

What he said, Audi dealers wont want BMW's about the place.

Also buyers market, credit crunch and all that.

I got my Audi for 3k less than Aberdeen Audi were wanting for a similar car, bought it form a non Audi dealer.

I need to find me one of these cool deals :)